🌸Love Me, Not Him Part 2🌸

[high school AU, funny]

"So... Why do they call you 'the Board Banshee', anyway?"

Sakura didn't respond.

"Hello?"

"That's not a question you ask your master, you mangy mutt."

Sasuke clenched his fists, "wait, 'master'?! And who are you calling a mangy mutt?!"

"You, obviously. Man, you're so pathetic, Unsightly Uchiha..."

The two didn't speak as they both walked to their first class.

"Sasuke!"

Sakura yelped and hid behind Sasuke at the sound of his voice.

"Good morning," Sasuke muttered as he ignored the flustered girl hiding behind him.

"So, I was wondering how far you got in the history homework... Huh? Who's that?"

"Hm? Oh, her? It's no one." Sasuke shrugged nonchalantly until a fist punched him hard in the small of his back, "ah... I mean, this is a... An acquaintance of mine I met yesterday, Sakura Haruno."

Naruto peeked over Sasuke's shoulder and grinned, "Hey, Sakura! I think I've heard of you before, actually."

Sakura's eyes sparkled, "r-really?!"

"Yeah, you're known as the Board Banshee, aren't you?"

Her spirit and her voice immediately dropped to zero at the mention of that name, "y-yeah..."

"Ah..." Sasuke grabbed her wrist and chuckled, "let's get head back to your seat now, Sakura..." He immediately dismissed himself and her from Naruto's reach and he sat her back down in her desk at the other side of the classroom, "what was that?!"

"What the hell do you mean?! That the boy I love knows me as the Board Banshee!! That's what that was!"

"What's so bad about that?! It's nothing like the Nightmare Uchiha!"

"What do you know?!" Sakura turned bright red, "I didn't think... He'd know me as that..."

"Well, uh." They both jumped as Naruto appeared behind them, "I don't see why a name like the Board Banshee could get to you. I mean, I thought it was awesome when I first heard about it."

Sakura blushed even more as Sasuke just stared at her in disbelief.

"You're serious?" Sasuke chuckled, "wow, isn't that amazing, Sakura?"

"Ye..." Sakura covered her face and dropped her head on her desk, staring down at the floor.

"Ah..." Naruto looked at her, "is she okay?"

"She's fine..." Sasuke scratched the back of his neck, "she can get like this... Sometimes."

"Ha, that's funny." Naruto grinned, "it's great you made another friend, Sasuke."

"Ah, she's an acquaintance..."

"Yeah, yeah." Naruto waved his correction off as he made his way back to his own desk, "anyways, I'll see you later, Sakura."

Sasuke let out a sigh of relief and looked down at her, "are you okay?"

"He talked to me..." Sakura smiled, "that was the longest I've ever conversed with him..."

"That's pathetic..." Sasuke chuckled then froze as soon as Ino stepped foot into the room.

"Sakura!" Ino ran up to her then glanced up at Sasuke, "oh, hang on, Sasuke Uchiha? Hey, what's up!"