🌸Car Rides (Rides Part 2)🌸

[modern AU, fluff]

Sakura is graduating from college today and I thought we should go on a road trip. I already informed her mother who was overconfident with her decision to send her daughter with me because Sakura can beat me up if I try something stupid.

I wanted to do something special for her graduation and my mother suggested I take her to the small lake house where my parents or Itachi and Izumi go when they want to a break from the hustle of the city. Sakura deserves that and more. 

I am sitting with her parents and my parents. Naruto and his parents are chatting about Hinata and the wedding since Naruto finally proposed to her on the day of our graduation. We were surprised since they always walked along the borders of friends and lovers and Naruto directly proposed marriage without asking her to be his girlfriend. What was even surprising was when Hinata accepted and they kissed in front of everyone.

My brother is on his third honeymoon and I think it is stupid since he got married only two months ago and was on his honeymoon for an entire week. Maybe not so stupid since I think I would like to go with Sakura for many honeymoons. 

She goes up to the stage and gives the valedictory speech and I am probably the first one to clap when she ends the speech. The ceremony is over and her mother gives her a bag with clothes and a sling bag. 

"Change your clothes and take that sling bag with you." Sakura looked at her in confusion, but I gave her a reassuring nod and a smile. She returned the smile before going to the washroom. Ten minutes later, she comes back in a white loose shirt and light blue denim shorts with black converse shoes. 

"Take care of her, Uchiha." Her mother gives me a glare before smiling and pushing her towards me.

"What is going on?" She looks at both of us.

"We are going for a little trip." I whisper into her ear. "Alone." That word came out more eagerly than I wanted it to. But I am eager.

"See you later, Sakura-chan!" Naruto gives her a tight hug. He comes towards me with a serious face. What is with all of her relatives getting serious? He hugs me and I awkwardly return the hug.

"If you don't have a condom, don't even think about it." His voice is stony and I slap his back harshly before whispering a 'yes'.

"Do you have it or..." I nod in affirmation. He grins at me and slaps my shoulder.

"You are going to the lake house, right?" His father asks me with a small smile. 

"Yes." I reply. 

"How long will it take?"

"Four hours."

"Then you better reach by four hours." Sakura's father grabs my shoulder and glares at me. Why am I getting all these warnings? I know they are concerned about sexual attraction and all, but I am already getting fed up of this.

"Sasuke." Now my father calls me. "Don't disappoint her." I can see a mischievous glint in his eyes. Not you too. The message ringtone of my phone goes off and I check it. The message is from Itachi and I frown when I read it. After a lot of seriousness from all the parents and Naruto, we get into my car and we leave. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have packed some food." Sakura whines. I knew she would complain about this. 

"Look at the backseat." I reply. I went shopping yesterday and bought all the snacks I knew she likes. She hugs me all of a sudden and kisses my cheek before pulling away.

"So, how much of this trip have you planned? You got my parents' permission, my luggage, snacks. Is there anything I left out?" She inquires as she opens a packet of chips and starts eating.