🌸I Love You🌸

[fluff, Sarada]

"Papa! Up! Up!"

"Papa! Up! Up!"

"Again?"

"Up! Up! High!"

Sasuke Uchiha let out a heavy sigh as he knelt down on one knee, "okay, last time."

"Yesss! Weee!" Three year-old Sarada Uchiha squealed ecstatically as she sat on her papa's shoulders, "Sarada's flying!"

"Hn." Sasuke smirked, "be careful..."

"Sarada attack the village! Roar!" Sarada giggled as she threw her stuffed toys at the small fort she and Sasuke had built, "boom!"

Yeesh... Should I be concerned about Sarada's attraction to violence? Sasuke chuckled nervously, She must take off after me...

"Papa! Papa! The villagers are running away!" Sarada pointed at the stuffed bears sitting on her bed, "catch them!"

"Sarada, I think we should let them live..." Sasuke muttered.

"Aw..." Sarada pouted her lips as Sasuke set her down, "Papa wanna play tea-time with me?"

"Ah..." Sasuke looked at her pleading face, then groaned as he gave in to the cuteness, "okay then."

"Here!" Sarada set down a small cup, "this is Papa's cup. Don't drink it yet!"

"There's nothing in it..." Sasuke inspected the cup.

"Papa!" Sarada shouted, "Don't touch it!"

"Okay, okay!" Sasuke dropped the cup at her command, And there's her Sakura side...

"Here!" Sarada grabbed a small water bottle and filled his cup, then her own, "drink now!"

Sasuke took a small sip from the cup, then smiled, "thank you, Sarada."

"Mhm!" Sarada smiled as she finished her water, "Papa?"

"Hm?"

"Sarada loves you!"

Sasuke was taken back by what she said. He hadn't heard those words in some time. He was snapped out of his daze when he heard Sarada cough.

"Does... Papa love Sarada?"

"Yes, of course." Sasuke set his cup down and patted Sarada's head, "of course Papa loves Sarada..."

"Papa's never said it, though..."

"Ah..."

"Does Papa love Mama?"

Sasuke swallowed hard, "why are you asking these questions so suddenly?" You really are a curious girl...

"Because Sarada loves Papa." Sarada crossed her arms.

"Yes, I--"

"Papa..." Sarada looked at him intently, "how about Mama?"

"Of course I love Sakura. And I love you too, Sarada." Sasuke urged.

"How do we know?" Sarada questioned, "do you kiss Mama a lot?"

Sasuke shifted uncomfortably, "yes?"

"How about Sarada?"

"Yes."

"No you don't!"

"Sarada..."

"Papa kiss Sarada!"

Sasuke looked at her, then sighed, leaned down, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. At the gesture, Sarada smiled.

"Better?"

Sarada nodded happily, "mhm! Do you kiss Mama on the forehead, too?"

Sasuke sighed, "Such weird questions... I guess."

Sarada peered at him suspiciously, "You don't? Do you kiss Mama at all?"

Sasuke leaned back, remembering the last time he'd ever kissed Sakura or even told her he loved her, "yes."

"Really?"

He sighed, then shrugged, "I guess." He paused, gazing outside before clearing his throat, "Uhm, Papa has to go do some work, now. Can Sarada play with her toys?"

"Okay..." Sarada pouted.

Sasuke smiled sympathetically at her as he got up and left her room. He continued down the hall as her questions flowed endlessly through his mind.

Do you love Mama?
Do you kiss Mama a lot?
Does Papa love Mama?

Sasuke sighed as he stepped outside the house, then spotted a certain pink-haired kunoichi hanging up the laundry on a clothesline. He smiled and walked up to her.

"Sa-ku-ra..."

"Hm?" Sakura nearly jumped at Sasuke's sudden entrance, "Sasuke-kun! You scared me... Where's Sarada? Is she okay?"

"Yeah." Sasuke scratched the back of his neck and took sudden fascination in the blanket that hung from the clothesline, "listen, I need to tell you something... Really important."

There was concern in Sakura's voice, "What? Is everything okay?"

"No."

She set the laundry down and faced him, "What's going o--" She was suddenly cut off as Sasuke leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It was a gentle kiss that silenced her immediately. The shock left her quickly as she shut her eyes, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him back.

"I love you, Sakura."

She looked up at him in shock as they parted slightly, then she smiled as a blush tinted her cheeks and she kissed him again, "I love you too, Sasuke-kun."
_____________________

Written by xX_Fang_Xx