🌸Life🌸

[AU, fluff]

By snowstormjinx loop music please some language

I start taking a shallow breath , as I hold the two bundles in my arms ,

'I've always wanted a girl , It would give me a reason to beat up someone when they touch my child . I would hope she would look like her mother , beautiful pink locks that went low .

Sakura had amazing long hair that would be wavy or curled in the bottom when we were kids I loved it cause i could never find her if she hid in a bush her hair matched the flowers and her eyes the leaves . She had this scent of roses , like her gentleness although she had thorns.

Recently she let her mom cut her hair for some unknown reason .

I was out of my thoughts when they told me .

"I'm sorry she may not make it , their was triplets , we didn't see the third one in her X rays we're so sorry " A crying Ino chokes out .

My wife's best friend , she helped here in the hospital .

"There's two twins , and all of them aren't deformed , which is a miracle , But go talk to her ."She cries out before she can finish I hold out the two children in front of Sakura kissing her forehead .

"Jesus they're cute , is that pink hair " Sakura states as she smiles at them , "Why can't they look like you Sasuke ~kun" she says with a smile looking at her babies . "You have another , that one has black hair but I'm afraid somethings wrong . " I say bitterly sweet as I kiss her brow .

"Three , fudge " Sakura mutters as she brings the two twins her chest so they can drink . "I wanna see him pleasseeeeee "Sakura says cheerfully . I try not to smile but I fail miserably and motion for Ino to giver the baby to Sakura .

"Fug it's adorable , like a pug , look at how tan he is , he's gonna be such a flirt , Itachi , That's his name . " Sakura said without a second thought .

"Your naming it after that murderer , that saved your life ...

.

.

. That's my brother Sakura "I said with a face palm . "Yeah so your lucky I don't name one of the twins Kisame " Sakura spoke with a nod . "The girl will be Mangetsu ," I say (Full moon )

"After all we did make love under the moonlight " I whisper huskily into her ear . "Sasuke you perv " she squeals out holding Mangetsu and her brother close to her chest .

"What about the other one , " I say as Sakura ponders a name . as I stare into those eyes the color of life what a miracle for her eyes to be green so deep like a forest during the day . I stop to kiss her nose .

"How about Huyu (Winter) " She says , "Moon and Winter huh " that will be a fun saying .

"A weasel (Itachi) , hugs the moon (Mangetsu ) and then they dance with Winter (Huyu) . " I sing song as she nods her pink head in agreement .

"I like that for my poems , can I write one once i get out of here . " She says as she brings Itachi to her chest to drink , I hold Mangetsu who gurgles her eyes still closed . "Sakura it's two bad the twins won't stay the same since they're different genders even if they have pink hair ." I say.

Sakura practically hisses .

"I want them to stay the same , Sakura we no the only reason why you are not so tired is because of your ' Cip ' I say .

"Do you want me to sleep now , Because I feel fine " Sakura states . "Sleep your lucky to be alive and you know it , not to forget we're getting the children checked to see if they also have it seeing as Itachi has it so we can pass it on by accident " I state sternly .

"Fine but I want the babys to stay with me " She states and gives me a kiss.

.

.

.

"this black haired baby seems to have it , I the doctor says , and I think I probably should have given it another name . I poked faith in its ass it seems .

It has my eyes but has some of Sakura's and her brother suntanned skin . at least it doesn't look completely like me although it has my eyes and nose , hair . i looked like this when i was a red faced baby didn't I .

"Sasuke you mother %^/%$&?^&674 hole , where's Itachi , and Mangetsu " my beautiful wife shouts out courtesy of having Hidan for a father , although she had a sweet tempered woman for a mother .

"They're with me I was just getting them checked . " I call back .

"Oh sorry , bae "

"Please If your Sorry lets have fun when we get home " I yell back .

"Dammit Uchiha keep it in your pants or I 'll castrate you , and sacrifice you to Jesus ( is replacing Jashin ) " a Angry father yells at me.

the entire hospital laughs .

"Hand me back my children please " I say to the doctor . He hands them to me " Sasuke I didn't know you had it in you to say things with such a passion , I guess I taught you well " The doctor says as he pulls down his black mask . " Oh Kakashi Sensei , what are you doing here ." I mutter .

"I came to help Sakura keep you inline in case you panic " He says

"After Konan is the godmother , and I'm the godfather We'll have to fight for custody if you two die , since Konan mothered so many . " He sighs out .

"Well I gotta go back to her " I say

Kakashi runs taking the babies out of my hands and into Sakura 's room .

"They're cute lil %##s "Hidan says , Right before Sakura whacks him on the head causing more damage to his Silver hair.

"Hey touch my daughter while I'm here and I'll let Sasori Fu#$ you , all right " He says the end on a cheerful note . " He 's especially fond of poison these days , right " continues Sakura as she holds the babies .

"Tch Itachi has Cip " I tell her.

Sakura cries out , tears running down her cheeks and I kiss her cheek . I didn't notice both of the white haired men glaring at me .

" Yeah married her so fukin young no look " Kakashi yells out . " I', 16 We're fine , " I yell back . "Sakura 's 15 , YOU MARRIED YOUNGER THAN ME " HIdan yells .

"You got married at 14 , she was two years younger than you , in law " I yell back.

"Not officially Hidan says " She was 14 " I yell .

"Yeah my sister was way to young " Kakashi yells