🌸Love Me, Not Him🌸

[high school AU]

"Hey! Come back here!" 

Sasuke Uchiha ran out into the hallway and chased after his fellow homeroom classmate.

"Idiot! Who gave you permission to take my photo?!" Sasuke yelled as he continued to run, "what the hell?!" 

He stopped once he finally accepted the fact that he'd lost him, "dang it..." He continued walking back to his classroom staring at the floor, "if that picture gets leaked out, of course, they're gonna label me as the nightmare Uchiha... Like I care, I'm so used to it by now." Not paying attention to where he was going, another student ran right into him.

"Ah! Hey, watch where you're going!" Sasuke retorted but froze. It was a girl, "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap--"

"You pay attention, asshole!" The girl yelled in his face, stepped back, then walked around him as if nothing had happened.

Who was that...?

"Hey, Sakura!"

The girl with long, blonde hair ran past Sasuke before calling back to him, "I'm sorry about that!" She turned back towards her friend and caught up with her, "hey, that was totally uncalled for!"

Sasuke watched as the two girls continued walking, then he blushed, "so... She's friends with her, huh? Heh..."

"Sasuke!"

He turned around as his best friend approached him, "Naruto."

"Let's get to class, yeah?" the Uzumaki grinned as he slung his arm over his shoulder and pulled him towards homeroom, "what are you doing all the way out here, anyway?"

"Yeah, sorry." Sasuke didn't say much, which was normally expected of him anyways.

"Okay, I've been friends with you since elementary school. Hell, I'm your only friend..."

"You don't need to bring that up..." Sasuke looked away. It's true... No one liked having me around, they always feared me. This idiot here was stupid enough to become friends with me, so he's all I've got...

"I know that you're never as quiet as this." Naruto grinned suggestively, "is it a girl?"

"What?!" Sasuke went beet-red, "no! Hell no!"

"Ha! It is, isn't it?!" Naruto cackled, "you were off to go see her, right? Huh? Am I right?"

"No. I just..." Sasuke cleared his throat, "I just so happened to pass by her while on a pursuit."

"Uh-huh. Pursuit for... Who?"

"Not her."

"Sure... Well? Tell me! Tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"Are you that dense? Who the girl is, of course!"

Sasuke stopped, "uh, are you dense? There's no way I'm telling you that easily."

"Aw, come on, Sasuke!"

The two continued down the hallway until they reached their homeroom. Naruto headed in, but Sasuke glanced back down the hallway where the two girls had disappeared down another hallway. He smiled to himself then followed Naruto inside.

_________________

"Hey, that boy you ran into."

"Yeah? What about him?"

"He's Sasuke Uchiha. You remember hearing about him?"

Sakura Haruno glanced over at her friend, "yeah. The nightmare Uchiha, right?"