🌸Cherry Blossoms🌸

[texting AU, fluff]

Incase you're wondering: this takes place on Instagram in the DMs ;) Sasuke and Sakura have editing accounts where they make amvs and other edits

___
Haruno.mp4: guess what

Sasu.amvs: what?

Haruno.mp4: I said to guess.

Sasu.amvs: well I don't want to.

Haruno.mp4: you suck.

Sasu.amvs: you swallow.

Haruno.mp4: ugh whatever. I'll just tell your brother.

Sasu.amvs: wait what? No. Come back.

Haruno.mp4: aww are you jealous?

Sasu.amvs: no, now what did you want to tell me?

Haruno.mp4: I'm going to see the cherry blossom trees in Ame tomorrow!

Sasu.amvs: is that all?

Haruno.mp4: well, you said you were going tomorrow too! So look for a girl with pink hair okay?

Sasu.amvs: who said that I want to meet you?

Haruno.mp4: :(

Sasu.amvs: :) I'm serious
Seen

___
Sakura pouted as she crossed her arms, feeling genuinely upset. She thought Sasuke and her were close online friends, but she guessed not. Her excitement had drained out of her the minute he said that he didn't want to meet her. Laying down on her bed, she decided that she would need some extra sleep for her day full of disappointment tomorrow.

___

Sasuke stared at the 'seen' for a little while longer before rolling his eyes, shutting off his phone. Sakura took everything so seriously, he was sure she'd be fine by tomorrow. With that little bit of reassurance in mind, he drifted off to sleep as well.

___

The two hour drive had gone by in a blur of coffee and drowsiness, but finally Sakura could see cherry blossom petals falling around her family's car. Her younger sister, Moegi, hopped out first, running around in the field of trees. Sakura's parents followed close behind and Sakura stayed in the back, walking slower as she viewed her surroundings. A grunt from behind her caught her attention, and as she turned around she spotted dark, spiky hair.

"Hey Haruno." Sasuke said, surprising the girl. Sakura stayed silent, still slightly mad at him from the night before.

Sasuke gave her a small frown. "Are you still mad?"

Silence was his only answer.

"Okay then, I guess I'll go." He said nonchalantly, turning around.

Sakura caught his wrist, making him turn around. As he did, she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Sasuke!" Her voice was quiet but still managed to bring a small smile to the Uchiha's face.

"So you're not mad?" He asked.

"Only a little, you loser." She replied, letting go of the boy.

Sasuke smiled down at her and upon quick thinking, brought his hand up and poked her forehead. Sakura covered the spot that he had just poked, giving him a confused pout.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"You'll find out one day, I promise." He simply replied, letting the sound of the wind blowing through the cherry blossoms surround them.

___
By konohaguild