🌸Me Too🌸

[Sarada, angst, Itachi]

(This isn't really a SasuSaku specific oneshot, but it has Sarada

(This isn't really a SasuSaku specific oneshot, but it has Sarada... And for anyone who likes Itachi, read on. If not, sorry.)

"Hey! Uncle Itachi!"

The Uchiha turned on his heel to face the young girl, "well if it isn't my favorite girl."

"That's not true." The five year-old girl pouted stubbornly, "what about Mama?"

"Of course I love your Mama, too. But I can't say I love her more than your Papa does." Itachi patted her head, "which is why you're my favorite. It must mean something to you that I actually might be attached to you more than your Papa."

Her eyes glittered, "Really?!"

"Oh yeah." Itachi grinned and nodded.

"Whatever..." Sasuke called over from the dining room, where he sat, reading a scroll, "I don't need to be your favorite, Itachi. I'm always gonna be Sarada's, won't I, Sarada?"

His daughter smiled and nodded, then stopped, "well... I love Mama, Papa, and Uncle Itachi the same!"

"Oh, that's good." Itachi let out a sigh of relief, "I was starting to think you didn't like me anymore, Sarada."

"Of course I do!" Sarada beamed, "you're amazing, Uncle Itachi!"

"Okay, dinner's ready, everyone." Sakura called from the dining room as she set the food onto the table.

Sarada ran through and plopped down on the seat next to Sasuke as Itachi and Sakura took the seats across from them.

"Thank you for the food!"

And they all dug in.

"So, I have a prophecy." Itachi clasped his hands together, "I think that Sarada will be just like me when she's older."

"Hang on." Sasuke swallowed his mouthful of rice balls, "I have many concerns about my daughter growing up to be a perverted weasel such as yourself,"

"Hey, we all know that's not true." Itachi chuckled and turned to Sakura, "am I right or am I right?"

"Well..." She sighed, then turned to Sasuke, "Darling, I think she'd turn out like you."

"No way. She's got your temper."

"That's a pretty valid point."

"I hope she doesn't have Sasuke's stubbornness or lack of enthusiasm." Itachi and Sakura laughed as Sarada just stared, confused, at the adults.

"Mama." Sarada spoke up, "I wanna be like Uncle Itachi."

Sasuke nearly choked, "di-did I hear you correctly?"

"Aw..." Itachi turned to face his niece, "well isn't that a surprise? Oh, well, not really, now that I think about it..."

"Shut up..." Sasuke returned his attention to his food.