🌸Not so bad🌸

[high school AU]

This is my first one shot here, hope you guys like it!

The score was 5-5, and gym was almost over. I ran with the ball, looking at the clock as i went. 2 minutes left to play. I gotta hurry this up.

"Sakura, pass it here! I'm open!" my best friend Ino shouted to me across the gymnasium.

I kicked the ball over to her, and she ran for the goal. Yes! I cry in my head. We're so going to win this!

Just when Ino is about to kick the ball to victory, he comes and snatches it from her, kicking her leg harshly in the process. Ino crumples to the floor, clutching her leg in pain. He doesn't yell out an apology, just keeps running. I rush over to her, completely forgetting about the game and help her up.

"You okay Ino?" I ask her worriedly.

She smiles at me. "Im fine Sak. Don't worry about me."

Suddenly, I hear cheers from the opposite team. He stands triumphantly in the middle of his cheering team, and from behind him I see our team's goalie looking sad. Poor Hinata. She never stood a chance. Sasuke Uchiha was the captain of the boys' soccer team, and he and his best friend Naruto Uzumaki, are the team's star players. I'm the captain of the girl's soccer team.

Sasuke turns to me and smirks haughtily. "So, Sa ku ra," he emphasizes my name mockingly. "How does it feel to lose once again to me? It seems the great captain of Konoha high schools Leaf Hericcanes isn't so great after all."

I grit my teeth in anger, and I take a step forward. "How dare you! You kicked Ino's leg on purpose! We would have won if it weren't for your cheating!" I accuse.
He simply shrugs, turning and walking away. "That's what happens when you're just bad at something. She was in the way."

I open my mouth in shock. He does the same trick every gym class! He hangs back, waits for an opportunity, and with almost no time left, fouls us and scores. Every. Single. Time. I'm sick of it! How can you cheat all the time and not be noticed? That dumb gym teacher always claims there's no time left for a penalty shot, and dismisses it every time.

I hiss at his retreating back, and stomp over to Hinata, who held the soccer ball in her hands sadly. "It's just a practice soccer match Hina. Don't feel too bad about it." I pat her hand in sympathy, and run after him.

I walk up to him, grab his shoulder, and spin him around harshly. "Hey," I say to the arrogant bastard. "You can't be proud of cheating like that!"

He smirks at me. "You're just a sore loser, Haruno."

I growl at him and throw my fist at his face. He stumbles back, clutching his cheek as he glares at me. The students in the gym crowd around us, murmuring to themselves. 

"What was that for, you crazy girl?" He grouches.

"I was just punching someone who deserves it, you arrogant bastard! We worked hard every game and you always cheat every time! Ugh!" I scream at him.

Ugh, it's making me angry just thinking about it!

I stomp towards him, and throw him to the ground harshly.

He glares at me from the floor, and swings his leg at my knee, causing me to crumple to the floor. I growl at him and lunge for him, ready to beat him up, when a booming voice interrupts us.

"What is going on here?" the headmistress, Mrs. Senju, walks through the crowd of students, her assistant trailing behind her. The students disperse quickly, not daring to get involved.