🌸Winter Cafe🌸

[modern AU, fluff]

Sasuke's POV 

Winter is officially coming. I could feel the cold breeze passing by me. People wore thick jackets with a scarf covering half of their faces. Winter is my favorite season to be honest.

There is something about winter that makes me smile. Not because of snow. Not because of snowmans and hot chocolate.

The reason I love winter because it's the season when I met Her.

Sakura Haruno. The love of my life. I met her one cold winter night at the cafe nearby my office. She came at the right time, at the right moment.

She grabbed a lot of attention that day, including mine. It's not everyday you see someone with pink hair. I hated pink. But it all changed when I saw her for the very first time.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sasuke, Mr. Yamashita wants to see you again tonight. Apparently he is bringing his daughter with him. He said that he is merely bringing her for a tour, sounds like a marriage contract to me." Naruto said on the other end of the phone. I sighed, Mr. Yamashita is one of those business guys who forces their daughters to me. I rejected his offer two times and he still won't stop.

"Tell him I'm not available tonight, I have plans" which is a complete lie. I wasn't planning to do anything tonight. Naruto said a yes and hanged up the call. I took a sip of my coffee and looked outside the windows. The snow covered majority of the road so people are walking instead.

I checked my phone and saw it was still 8 o'clock. So early. I'm not planning to go back to the office since Mr. Yamashita is coming with his daughter. Knowing him, he won't believe a word Naruto says to him and will cause another scene. Pathetic.

The little bell on top of the entrance door made a sound signaling someone entering or exiting the Cafe. I looked up and almost choked. Pink? For a hair? Is that even natural? Judging by the people's bewildered looks, she is new here.

While at the counter, she is looking around the Cafe until her eyes met mine. It was a brief moment but her emerald eyes captured my onyx ones. She took her order and went outside. I drank the rest of my coffee and ran up to her.

"Excuse me, miss?" I called for her. She stopped walking and looked back at me. Shit! Why did I do that?

"Do you need something?" Her voice was the most angelic thing I heard. I was so used to hearing screeching fangirls that I forgot that voices like this pink haired beauty has still exists.

I gulped. I don't really know what to say. She smiled beautifully and chuckled lightly. "Sakura Haruno, and you are?" I stared at her, surprised by her words.

"Sasuke Uchiha" her eyes widened for a bit. Please don't tell me she is one of those girls too. But the next thing she said surprised the heck out of me.

"Sasuke Uchiha? As in the son of the famous designer Mikoto Uchiha? Oh my! Never thought I would meet one of her sons. Must be my lucky day. I always wanted to meet her, is she doing alright?"

She knows about my mother. How surprising. Mother is a well known fashion designer but all the attention seems to go to me. Seeing this girl happy about her discovery made me smile. At least she appreciates my mother. I nod my head.

"Are you a fan of her?"

"One hundred percent. I badly wanted to be a designer because of her. She is my inspiration. You must be really lucky to have a mother like Mikoto-san. Just by looking at her, you'll know she is a kind and wonderful woman. She raised her sons well"

That was a shock. It was always the other way around. Saying how mother is lucky to have me and Itachi. Never us lucky to have a mother like her. But this girl right in front of me is basically saying what I thought I wouldn't hear.

"How about I introduce you to her? She would appreciate someone like you" mother will surely like Sakura. Her eyes sparkled with happiness and thanked me. I told her we should meet tomorrow so I can tell mother about her before they meet each other.

I gave her my phone number and she does too. And since that day, I know I fell in love.

.

.

.

.

.

Mother was really shocked when I told her about Sakura. I never talked about girls all my life. She was smiling for the rest of the day and even shared the news to father and Itachi. Father seemed to be interested to Sakura too. We made sure we heard him right because father is a very strict and serious person. Him being interested to a person, let alone to a stranger, is the rarest thing to happen.

Itachi meanwhile decided to tease me about it. Saying how I have a crush on Sakura. I told him 'no' but I was lying of course. He saw through me but didn't push the issue further.

Mother was delighted to meet Sakura. She even invited her to our house. And since that day, we hang out more often and that led us to dating.

So here I am, waiting her to arrive at the first place I met her. The bell sounding grabbed my attention and what I saw made me smile. Sakura is a Goddess to my eyes. "Sorry for being late"

"Don't worry about it."

"So why did you invite me here?" I love how her head always tilted to the left whenever she asks questions.

I grabbed her hand to mine, "well, since it is winter, I want to celebrate this season as officially ours."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We met during winter and at this Cafe, right?" She nod her head. "I want this to become out tradition. Every first week of winter, I want us to go here and well, just talk about random stuffs"

Sakura giggled cutely, "you are really full of surprises aren't you?" I smirked at her and gave her a peck on her lips.

And the tradition went on. During the first week of winter, we will go to the same Cafe. It is really special to the both of us. Not only did we met each other at that place, but that's the place I proposed to her. 

Sakura Haruno officially became Sakura Uchiha.

~~~

Written by Cherrysanro