🌸 The Surprise 🌸

[fluff]

🥀

It was morning. The sun shown brightly throughout the Uchiha home. Mrs. Sakura Uchiha kneeled before the bathtub, checking the running water's temperature. Once seeing that it was warm enough, she cut the water off just a little below halfway filled. She stood, tucked loose strands of pastel pink hair behind her ear and turned heading out the bathroom and down the long hallway. She turned to the right, where a wooden door was opened just a creek. She pushed the door opened slowly, careful not to make it creak. Lavender walls greeted her. She walked deeper into the room; a large bookcase was to the far right of the wall, just across from the canopy bed a small body slept in peacefully. She walked towards the bed and sat down near the child softly. She slowly and gently pulled the covers back exposing the small child in the t-shirt and pull-up she often wore to bed.

Sakura gently shook her four year old daughter out of her slumber. She smiled at the porcelain beauty, a spitting image of her father she was.  From her big obsidian irises down to her silky soft raven hair. Her cheeks were rosy like her mother's, but she was her father nonetheless.

"Sarada sweetie." She coos to the toddler. "If you don't wake up, you'll miss the surpise."

The babygirl stirred in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open. She frowned slightly before raising her head up and rubbing her eyes. Sakura took the young child in her arms as she yawns. The drowsiness on the baby's face caused her to chuckle softly.

"Good morning, Sarada." She says softly.

"Hn." The child replied nuzzling into her mother's breast.

"Come on, let's get your day started so we can see your surprise."

Sarada clung to her mother as Sakura carried the girl out of her room and back to the bathroom. Stripping the toddler of her night clothes, she then placed her in the warm bath, where she washed her up and then dressed her in a pink skirt and a white top. She quickly blowdried the young girl's hair and brushed it as she always had it.

They then walked to the kitchen together, where Sakura placed a small plate of chopped up tomatoes and scrambled eggs with tiny square cut waffles. Once Sarada ate, Sakura made sure she had everything she needed before helping Sarada into her shoes and exiting the house. They walked down the roads onto the main streets of Konoha. Many people greeting them.

"Mama, when am I gonna get my surprise?" Sarada asked once she realized that they've been out all day and her mother hasn't even mentioned anything about the surprise.

"Soon sweetie, real soon." Sakura smiled down at her daughter and gripped her hand tightly to reassure her.

As the sun sat on the horizon, Sarada poked her lip out and pouted as she stood and waited for her mother to finish talking to Hinata Huyga, her playmate Boruto's mother. She didn't even want to acknowledge the baby blonde who clung to his mother's thigh. She didn't care. She just wanted to know what her surprise was.

She felt the presence of her mother moving closer to her causing her to look. Sakura was indeed knelt down to her level, and Sarada was between her legs. Sakura had both hands placed on her knees before she reached up and moved strands of raven from the toddler's face.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Sakura smiled at her daughter.

A fire ignited inside Sarada and she perked up immediately. The four year old began to bounce on her tip toes and nod her head vigorously.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" She chirps causing Sakura and Hinata to giggle.

"Okay, turn around and tell me what you see."

Sarada whirled around as quickly as she could. Her eyes scanned the scenery as she watched the life of the village go. She saw a streak of blonde and orange and right next to him, a soft purple vest with an charcoal gray shirt and dark colored pants. His raven hair slightly disheveled and grazing his shoulders; the front covering his left eye. The girl's obsidian eyes glistened with excitement.

"Papa!" She screamed and took off running. Sakura smiled softly watching her small daughter waddle to her father.

Sasuke Uchiha sighed listening to his best friend ramble on about nothing it seemed.

"Papa!" He heard the familiar voice even over the loud rambling of his friend. His eyes quickly darted up seeing his little butter ball of sunshine running his way. For the first time in what seemed to be a decade for Sasuke, he smiled.

"Sarada." He says.

"-And then—what? Sarada?" Naruto looked at his friend confused. "Where?"

"Papa!" The tiny girl yelled again.

Sasuke's smile widened. He bent down and quickly extended his arm. The small girl waddled into her father's arms and he quickly scooped her up. Her arms clung to his neck tightly as she smiled and giggled.

"Papa,Papa!" She says grabbing his face in her tiny hands. "You're here!"

"Hi Sarada." He chuckles. He didn't care that he was exposing his vulnerability to his best friend. The best thing he ever did in life was when he created his daughter with such a beautiful soul as his wife, and they both were here now. He told himself that when he got finished with Naruto, he'd go home. To his luck, they met him half way.

Naruto smiled watching his friend swoon over his daughter. He knows that Sasuke had it hard being away from his family for such a long time that seeing his daughter right now made him the happiest man alive.

Sasuke carried his bundle of joy over to where their wives stood, smiling and cooing at the paternal sight before them. Sakura clasped her hands together and bit her lip to stop herself from smiling so hard. After Sasuke greeted Hinata, he turned to his wife whose eyes never left him the moment she saw him smile. They never spoke a word to eachother, but they knew.

At home, Sarada lay sleep on Sasuke's chest as he lay on the couch with his head resting in Sakura's lap. She held a book in her left hand, her emerald eyes scanning over the black printed words on the page as her right hand gently sifts through Sasuke's raven hair. Sasuke was indeed content. The sounds of his daughter's light snores on his chest, the scent and feel of his wife. Having a hot home cooked meal after so long.

His eyes fluttered open slowly and they quickly landed on the body that was sprawled out on his chest. Pursing his lips together for a smile, he wrapped his arm around her as he slowly sat up, swinging his feet around and standing up. He walked out of the room. 

Sakura knew that once he laid Sarada down in her bed, the toddler would wake up and demand that her father stays with her so she took that opportunity to wash the dishes they ate out of.

Almost finished, she felt a familiar grip on her waist and a pair of soft lips grazing her neck and shoulder, sending a chill down her spine.

"S-Sas-uke, wha-what are you d-doing?" She stutters getting slightly flustered feeling his lone hand travel under the split between her dress and across her abdomen to play with the elastic of her cotton underwear.

"Hn." He smirks that infamous smirk. He moves his head to were his lips was just inches from her ear and spoke in a husky voice. "Sakura, Sarada isnt the only one who gets a surprise."

~~~

~~~

Written by WTFUhhNO