🌸 Touch 🌸

[lemon]

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

This is a (real) lemon.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

_______________

Sasuke's arm hand found Sakura's stomach as he laid next to her.

No words were found as he listened to her steady breaths.

She had been hurt.

He thought of this horrific moment and if there had been any color in his face, it had been drained.

His hand grazed her side, feeling the fabric of her shirt. His shirt.

She had washed hers and it has yet to be dry.

Gently, he lifted the fabric and his eyes scanned her side.

The wound was a bit purple,  though it showed black in the dim light given by the moon.

He sighed, defeated. Or maybe he was agitated.

Around this girl, he felt different, he felt new.

He couldn't describe it in works, it couldn't be described in any way he knew at least. Except one.

"Sasuke-kun.."

"Sasuke-kun..?"

"A-anata..?"

She addressed him more strongly, he finally snapped away from his thoughts to look at her.

"Yes.."

They stared at each other for a moment. It was as if they were lost, though Sasuke brought them back first.

His hand grazed Sakura's side, waist then slid over her hips slowly.

She responded by glowing red and coughing.

He ran his hand up her arms, to her neck. Gently, he caressed her hair gently taking in her features.

"Sasuke-kun"

Her hands had found his cheeks. She ran her thumb over Sasuke's cheek, moving the hair from his rinnegan.

"Was I such a monster?"

He hadn't intended for these words to slip from his mouth, but they did.

Sakura sat up quickly and crossed her arms, pouting.

"My husband is no monster, you were driven by hatred and rage, it wasn't you"

He sat up as well, scanning her face.

His mind was blank. Finally, he leaned forward and kissed the pink haired kunoichi in front of him.

He started to caress the skin on her shoulder with his thumb. He started to softly rub the skin there. "Sa...suke..."

"Sa-ku-ra...." He said huskily. She shivered. His voice sent shivers down her spine. He kissed her. She didn't move... She couldn't... He squeezed a butt cheek. She gasped and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She closed her eyes.  Her feelings broke out of the cage she had trapped them in and they took control of her. She responded to the kiss. He groaned in pleasure twisting his tongue with hers, saliva mixing lusciously. She felt hand move under her shirt. She broke the kiss and gasped. His hand caressed the skin on her stomach, lightly grazing her wound.

She saw him moved his other hand towards the shirt and groaned. He tugged on the shirt and took it off. Then his started to kiss her neck. She moaned when he got to a sensitive spot on her neck. He swirled his tongue around leaving a trail of saliva. She closed her eyes and arched her neck whimpering and biting her lower lip. She could feel him getting harder through her panties. He went down to her bra and his hand went to the bra clasp. She gasped and breathed deeply.