Let Us Know!

Hello everyone! 

Before we get back into the swing of publishing OneShots, we'd like to hear some feedback from all of you! 

So please participate in the survey below! We'd much appreciate it, and it will be so helpful in telling us what we need to do to make things better for you because that's what we write for!

(Need some incentive? Hm... How about whoever takes the survey will have a chance to be mentioned as the SasuSakuComm OneShot fan of the day? ;P) 

Thanks again! And hopefully, we'll get some updates in for Y'all! 

- Your lovely SSC OneShot Writers ❤️

(Survey begins after this line. Please answer the questions either in the comments below and numbered or in the inline comments. Please be as honest as you can be without naming names.) 

~~~~

1. Go back through this OneShot book and tell us which OneShot(s) was (were) your favorite(s) and why. 

2. How often do you read the stuff we publish? 

3. What do you want to see more of? 

4. What do you want to see less of? 

5. Do you think what we publish really supports and defines SasuSaku? 

6. Is there anything wrong with what we publish? 

7. Would you recommend us to a friend or anyone else on Wattpad? 

8. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Awesome! and 1 being Not So Great), how would you rate...

A) The time it takes for us to publish a OneShot? 
B) Our content? 
C) The interest you take in our OneShots?  
D) The replies from our writers?  
E) Our writers in general? 

9. Do you have any comments or suggestions you'd like to make to our writing team to make things better? 

You have finished the SasuSakuComm OneShot Book Survey! 

Thanks for all your help, and we look forward to talking to you soon on our next update! 

xX_Fang_Xx
konohaguild
1-BUBBLES-1
its-amani-kin
bisexualkarin
ImperfectlyInfinite
neechanrinMi