🌸pink🌸

[fluff, minor angst]

Sasuke stared at the head that laid on his chest comfortably.

Black. Small pale, with red cheeks that flushed with anger, frustration, warmth or embarrassment, he could never tell.

It moved, he tensed up before humming deeply.

It had been years? He didn't know.

Just yesterday, he had been fighting for his life in the vast forests with his pregnant wife by his side. And now, here laid a young, beautiful Uchiha heir.

Sasuke didn't know what to think when he had come home, she pouted and yelled and cried, then they had ended up in each other's arms.

She had spirit and boy could she yell, not to mention the look on her face.

And let's not forget the small hole in the wall. Plaster cracked revealing the much lager hole it had been previously.

Her smile when he had told her she looked just like her mother.

She had replied

"I don't have pink hair papa"

And he had stayed quiet before leaning against the wall, he took a picture of his wife from the coffee table. His daughter came to him and took the picture out of his hands before sitting in his lap and holding it for them both to see.

"You look and act like her, and you love her, that's all that matters"

He had whispered it so softly, yet she knew.

"Papa...can we go visit mama?"

He had gave a short "hn" before holding her tightly.

Yes, it had been years since he held someone so beautiful, so powerful, it had been years.

Years since he had been yelled at, years since the plaster on his wall had been broken by someone who dared to change, by someone who was an Uchiha.

There were only two. And years had past, now there is only one who can make him crumble.

Sarada Uchiha did not have pink hair, but she carried the spirits of the past. Itachi Uchiha was in her, obito Uchiha, Sakura Uchiha.

Kuromisonx