🌸Dream Part 1🌸

[university AU, fluff]

Haruno Sakura stepped out of her apartment, her shoulder bag resting at the back of her neck and is also swaying slightly on her side, and her heeled school shoes clicking as she walk.

Fixing her eyeglasses, she bumped into a blonde lady who's wearing a pretty tight purple dress.

"Ouch!" Both hissed, their narrowed forehead faded as the two of them realizes who they bumped into.

"Ino!" Cheerily said by Sakura.

"Sakura!" Greeted lovingly by Ino.

"How are you?" They chorused, and laughed together at their silliness.

They walked inside the university they're attending, with Ino blubbering constantly about hot guys and sassy outfits.

Which Sakura didn't really mind much, she was half listening.

Her mind was quite full, because of that dream she had last night and the other night before last night.

Ino noticed Sakura spacing out continuously. It turned obvious.

"What's the matter?" Ino couldn't help but ask because of worry.

On the other hand, Sakura is a little determined to keep her dream a secret from everyone.

But then she thought, 'It wouldn't hurt to tell my best friend some part of it, right?'

"Let's talk about it around lunch, sounds good?" Ino felt excited with how Sakura delivered the sentence. Like it was a really good secret her best friend's going to tell her later.

"Alright!" Before they parted ways, they wished each other good luck for their first day of school.

Their first day of their last year in highschool.

Sakura reminisced about her past dream while waiting for the professor to arrive.

Her first dream started with herself, as a child.

A pink haired girl, is sitting on a swing. Unable to swing it as hard as she wanted it to, her legs are too short to reach the ground.

She didn't wanna give up so quickly that she worked hard just to reach the soil ground.

But to her dismay, she wasn't able to swing it at all.

Because of her persistence, she fell from the swing, her dress shirt and skirt earning the soil's dirty substances.

Her clothes are all white, and now they're colored with brown dots that came from the ground.