🌸That Age-Old Question🌸

[funny, Sarada]

"Hey, Papa?"

"Hn?"

"Do you love Mama?"

Sasuke Uchiha stared at his nine year-old daughter, "of course I do."

"But you're never home..." Sarada crossed her arms.

Sasuke chuckled, "well, our love is connected, Sarada. Don't worry abou--"

"How do I know, though?"

Sasuke thought for a few seconds, then smiled, poking her forehead with his index and middle fingers, "because we have you."

Sarada's eyes beamed as her dad smiled at her, truly happy, "Papa!"

"Hn?"

"How did I come into this world?"

"...What? You mean... How human's became--"

"No. How are babies made?"

Sasuke stared blankly at her, "well, um, you see..." He cleared his throat as he felt his face getting hot.

"I can't tell her babies just drop out of the sky... How gullible could she be? My daughter is smarter than that." Sasuke crossed his arms, "besides. She'd never ask that question."

"Well, Darling, we never know." Sakura chuckled nervously, "how about this..."

Sasuke remembered what Sakura told him, then coughed, "when two people love each other so much, they kiss. And when they kiss, something amazing happens..."

Sarada's eyes sparkled, melting Sasuke's heart, "what happens?!"

"The Seventh Hokage appears at their house and says 'Congratulations, you've won a baby'." Sasuke nodded, pleased with himself.

"What?! Boruto's papa!" Sarada jumped up and down, "I want you and Mama to kiss!"

"Wha...?!" Sasuke was so taken aback, "no, no, Sarada, it's alright, there's no--"

"MAMA!!!!" Sarada screamed, and Sakura ran in.

"Sarada? Sasuke-kun, what's going on?"

"Sakura!" Sasuke turned around, "nothing's happening... She just asked... That question. I told her what you told me to say and now she wants to see Naruto..."

"Oh Darling..." Sakura rubbed her forehead, then turned to Sarada, "Sweetie, if you want to see Lord Seventh, then we can just take you, you know."

"No! I want to see Lord Seventh here!" Sarada laughed, "appear right here!"

"Uh..." Sakura turned to Sasuke, who shrugged, "We can call him--"

"No! Kiss Papa! He said he'd show up! I wanna see!" Sarada clapped.

"No, no, Sweetie. He won't show---"

"What?!" Sarada's expression frowned sadly.

"Ooh..." Sakura stopped midsentence, "sorry, Sweetheart, but--"

She was suddenly cut off by Sasuke, who had grabbed her waist and planted his lips on hers.

"Mmf!!" Sakura was so surprised, but in no time kissed him back.

"Yes!" Sarada was thrilled, but they continued to wait for Naruto to show up.

As soon as Sasuke finally pulled away, they heard giggling outside the window. Sasuke felt himself getting angry as he walked out the door and saw none other than Kakashi Hatake and the Seventh Hokage himself... Holding cameras.

"You idiot..." Sasuke growled.

"Hey, Sasuke!" Naruto chuckled, "we totally weren't stalking you and Sakura-chan... Kissing..." Naruto giggled childishly.

"Good job, Sasuke." Kakashi smiled from underneath his mask, "but if you really need pointers, we can trade for the night. We'll take Sarada and I'll give you and Sakura my Make-Out Paradise books. Sound good?"

"What the hell?!" Sasuke was embarrassed now. He had no idea Naruto or even Kakashi would even be there.

"Naruto? Kakashi-Sensei? What are you two doing here?" Sakura joined Sasuke outside.

"Lord Seventh!!" Sarada jumped out, "you are here!"

"Hey, Sarada-chan!" Naruto greeted her, "wanna come over to my house for a playdate with Boruto?"

"Where's the baby?" Sarada looked around.

"What?" Naruto looked at Sasuke.

"Long story..."

"So anyways. How about it, Sarada?"

"What?" Sasuke turned to Naruto, "No!"

"Aw come on." Naruto snickered, "you two could use some alone time?"

"No."

"What?" Sarada looked at her parents with a confused expression.

"It's nothing, Sarada." Sakura chuckled nervously.

"But I wanna go to Boruto's house!" Sarada stomped.

"Okay, okay! You can go!" Sasuke told her.

"Yay!" Sarada ran happily up to Naruto and jumped in his arms, "thanks Papa!"

"Tch..." Sasuke saw Naruto's worried glance as Sarada hugged Naruto, "fine. Let's go, Sakura."

Sasuke grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside.

"Wha--?! Okay, b-bye Naruto! Kakashi-Sensei! Be good, Sarada! Okay?" Sakura called to them before she and Sasuke disappeared into the house.

"Well then..." Kakashi snickered.

"Hey, Lord Seventh?"

"What's up, Sarada?"

"How are babies made?"

Naruto stared at the little girl, "uh..." Oi, Sasuke... That must've been it...

......

Written by xX_Fang_Xx