🌸Festival🌸

[fluff]

Sasuke was not the most romantic man to exist. Hence, he wasn't surprised when Naruto called him the worst man in terms of romance. He recalled that Naruto and many others had asked him what were his plans for the Spring Festival. Either he replied that he didn't have any plans or he wouldn't reply at all.

The Spring Festival of Konoha was a sight to behold since it was the only place where cherry blossom trees were in full bloom. People from almost every village in existence were present. All the Kages were present to celebrate the Spring Festival.

Sasuke had an urge to see the only pink-haired woman in existence. He went to the Hokage's office but Kakashi had told him that she was busy in the hospital. Sasuke didn't understand what he meant, but when he was told that Sakura practically owned the place, he was quick to be taken aback even though he shouldn't be. He had seen her medical skills during the war but he was still surprised.

Surprised at how the green glow of her chakra reminded him of her eyes. Eyes which had watered many times because of him. Surprised at how he always remembered them as his home and only source of comfort. Surprised at how he wished they would darken when his own thoughts took a different route.

Sasuke quickly shook his head. He had asked around a lot but nobody was able to give him a satisfactory answer. He saw Tsunade taking a walk, occassionally looking around in suspicion. He wanted to avoid her but she had already yelled out his name. He had to answer to that old woman. She was the Hokage who made the biggest contribution in granting him pardon for his crimes, but that doesn't mean Sasuke liked the woman.

Tsunade was a menace when she was drunk and Sasuke knew about it when he was forced to bring her home after Shizune took a sick leave. When she called him, he walked towards her and just stood in front of her.

"What are your plans for the Festival?" Tsunade questioned with a menacing stare.

'What's with everyone and the festival?' Sasuke thought with annoyance.

"Nothing." He monotonously replied. The former Hokage frowned.

"Have you seen Sakura?" She asked.

"No." Somehow, his answer pained him. He wanted to see her but for some reason he wasn't able to. Tsunade's frown deepened.

"You're pathetic." She spat and turned away.

"Sasuke-san?" A voice called from behind. He spun in his heel to meet the lavender eyes of Uzumaki Hinata.

"Yes?"

"Have you already given your gift?" The woman inquired. Sasuke raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Today is her birthday." Hinata continued. But Sasuke didn't understand.

"It's Sakura-chan's birthday." Hinata spoke. Sasuke's heterochromic eyes widened as he muttered a 'crap'.

"Well, it's already evening and..." Sasuke disappeared before she could complete her words. Hinata smiled before walking towards her home.

At night, Konoha was full of lights and stalls. The fireworks were to be held at nine and almost everybody wore kimonos. Sasuke had also donned a light blue kimono with a royal blue sash. Again, he was in search of the head medic, but so far he wasn't able to find her.

After strolling around for a bit, he heard a sweet laughter. He turned around to see the woman whom he had been looking for the past three days. She was with a blonde girl and brunette girl whom he didn't bother about.

The magenta kimono suited her. She was just... stunning. He openly stared at her as he blatantly avoided the gazes of many fawning women. Just then, a blue haired man walked towards Sakura and they started talking and laughing. Sasuke's stare turned into a glare. He immediately stomped towards them and dragged Sakura with him.

"Oi Sasuke..what the hell?" That hurt. The lack of the suffix hurt.

"Natsume-kun,later." Sakura awkwardly waved while she was pulled by Sasuke. That hurt even more. His suffix on some random person's name.

They were at the back of a shrine. Sasuke continued to drag her before Sakura decided she had enough of this. She took the hand that pulled her with the hand that was held and threw him to the ground. She bent down as Sasuke let out a groan.

"What do you want?" Sakura questioned with an amused look on her face. Amusement because Sasuke had still not let go of her hand despite being thrown. 

He released her hand and reached for her face. After caressing her cheek, he noticed we widened eyes. He put his hand on the back of her head and crashed their lips.

Sasuke didn't stop. His tongue entered her mouth and ravaged it thoroughly as he made her tongue dance to his rhythm. When he loosened his grip on her head, she slowly pulled back with a trail of saliva connecting her lips. He was sure Sakura would be red like the tomatoes he was fond of.

"Happy Birthday." He smiled.

By NaTsuMe_SenJu
I was blushing like crazy when I wrote the end. Last year in high school has begun and I'm being tortured by homework.. and I'm probably the youngest in 12th grade coz I turned sixteen ten days ago.. I'm only sixteen, that's like an accomplishment for me since I'm in a class where people are either gonna be seventeen or eighteen this year...
Happy Birthday to the Uchiha Queen..
And thank you for all the wishes in my previous one shot.. Good day to y'all darlings. I'm always around if you wanna talk..

Random fan of the day: @Teresa_Uchiha