🌸Maybe🌸

[fluff]

Maybe its  the way he walks, with that confident sway of his arms that gets every girl swooning as he passes by

Maybe its the way he walks, with that confident sway of his arms that gets every girl swooning as he passes by. Maybe its the way he talks, a deep, rich, voice that sends chills down my spine and butterflies to my stomach. Maybe its the way he runs his hands through his choppy, dark hair, that makes him look so perfect. Maybe its the way he looks at me in the halls, like he's trying to figure out a puzzle that he can't solve. In the end, I can't figure out why I, Sakura Haruno, fell in love with Sasuke Uchiha, knowing that he wouldn't return my feelings.

___

Maybe it's the way she looks at me, with admiration that I've never seen before. Maybe its the way her voice sounds, so innocent and happy all the time. Maybe its the way she could brighten up even my worst days, with just a look. Maybe its her smile, that makes her eyes shine. Maybe its how annoying she is, always asking me if I'm feeling okay or if I'm tired from the last soccer practice I had. Maybe its that weird hair of her's, which I honestly have no idea as to why she'd dye it that colour. I can't figure out why I get so happy when she's around, but I think it's because I'm falling in love with her. Maybe I, Sasuke Uchiha, am falling in love with Sakura Haruno.

___
By konohaguild