🌸santa hat🌸

[fluff]

"Anata?" Sakura called, walking through the quiet house slowly. Christmas was right around the corner and he had been gone more than usual.

She hoped that he was getting used to her and sarada, though she worried that sometimes even he wanted time to himself.

His presence had made the house a bit more lively, though she hated to admit that when he left, it sank.

This would be his first christmas with them all together though, so sakura couldn't get too worked up.

She had asked naruto, hinata, and ino if they had seen him, she even asked the kids, though got no answer.

She still could not help these things though, the thoughts were fresh on her mind.

So she decided to go and look for him.

"Ah! Ino" sakura called as she walked into the flower shop, "have you seen sasuke-kun?"

Ino set down the roses she had and a grin graced her face.

"Nope! Might wanna go ask someone else"

Sakura waved and left hastily.

Next, she went to the hokages office to see naruto.

"Nope! Haven't seen him-ttabeyo!"

She sighed a bit, "ah, alright"

Coming out of narutos office, she bumped into hinata.

"Oh! Hinata! Have you seen sasuke-kun?"

Hinata quickly grew red and fidgeted, which didn't seem too out of the ordinary.

"U-u-uhm, n-no..I Haven't...." she swiftly ran into the office after that.

Naruto had actually chuckled, ino smiled sneakily and hinata, who was usually calm, had become frantic and rushed.

Sakura began to be a bit suspicious, but, she was more than disappointed. This entire ordeal carried on every day.

She would ask, they would answer no.

She began getting discouraged, until Christmas finally came.

"Mama!!! Wake up!!!!!" Sakura opened her eyes groggily. She sat up to see her black haired princess grinning ear to ear.

"It's christmas!!!" Sarada pulled sakura out of hastily attempting to contain her excitement, but failing.

Sakura finally followed her to the living room and sat on the couch while the young uchiha opened her presents, slowly and neatly.

Sakura laughed, seeing a bit of Sasuke in her.

The thought of her missing husband made her stomach twist.

"Mama!!! I have one for you!" Sarada walked over and handed sakura a small box.

Sakura did not hesitate to open it, inside was a small wooden ring with intricate designs, it fit smoothly in sakuras finger.

"You made this?"

"I had a bit of help, do....you like it..?" Sarada stood awaiting an answer hesitantly.

Sakura opened her arms, which sarada happily climbed into

" I do"

Sakura smiled at her then out of the corner of her eye, noticed a santa hat.

"Where did this come from?" Sakura said aloud, startling sarada.

"I'm not sure, it's not mine"

Sakura picked up the hat, it had a single black feather in the side. Sakura's heart immediately began beating faster as she saw a small box on the table where the hat had been.

"Mama?"

Inside was a card and two lockets with a picture of them all.

Merry Christmas, sakura, sarada.

An arm suddenly wrapped around her waist, and Sakura immediately turned around to face her husband.

"Sasuke-Kun! You're here!" She wrapped her arms around his torso, relief and happiness rushing through her.

Sarada watched her parents, a warm look in her eyes and a large grin on her face. She ran up to her parents and joined in on their hug, who immediately welcomed her into it.

Sarada was sure that this Christmas, was the best Christmas ever.

By Non-official one shot writer
Kuromisonx