🌸Creepy Much?🌸

[high school AU]

First One-shot here, hope you enjoy. Mild trigger warning for swears. ^^

Ugh.

That guy. Sakura thought, taking up her usual route across the monotone hallways.

She had finally surpassed approximately 1 week apart from the dreaded hospital bed. Alright, she got it. So climbing across the barren wood of an oak tree couldn't have been the smartest road to uphold—yet the view was a bit more than brilliant and worth it.

With a partial memory loss, God knew when they would come marching back willfully.

But lurking about the line of lockers, Sasuke Uchiha lie with a shadowed glare plastered against his face. In the heartbeat they dared to meet views, it was as though his sight was a camera—automatically adjusting it's lenses for just the right eye and pin-point.

Creepy much? She didn't need a partial brain injury to be aware the Uchiha wasn't the number one choice to contact.

It held her back slightly closer to the parallel wall as she gripped her back-pack straps secure.

"Hey," she had said in a low tone—not daring to ready for the camera once more.

***

"Ugh, God. Sasuke's seriously taking on that dark kid look, huh?" She couldn't help but pick up the voice of another, irksome acquaintance. It had been a long morning navigating her already exasperated legs along the (now) very spacious building—much less care to rack her brain for a forgotten identity.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, he's always been a downer; guess the rain finally got to him," responded a rather more friendly and understanding girl—who held a mutual hate for their English teacher.

She had knew it, the raven headed guy that gave more than a deep cloud of hatred to each hand he shook; wasn't just the effect of sudden change. She released a sighing puff of breath at the thought of a born pessimist. Whelp, not all could be rainbows and roses.

Packing up her educational gear to position near her chest, the Haruno was a slither more than surprised when the (now up close) towering young man had already took his precious time to approach.

"Haruno." With no other context to support her aching mind, she lifted an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's my name. Um, bye," was all she had to offer in a full reply before bolting off to the lunchroom exit. But not before a blanketing chill had arrived.

***

Rain. A small drizzle, that would play like a song as it bounced of the school entrance's minuscule roof. Setting her umbrella up to extend, trying her hardest to push away the feeling on her right of the Uchiha standing next to her—didn't push him away physically.

Dee dee dum. Dum dee. Well, that was the perfect time for her custom ring to free it's voice. Clicking open her call, she heard the ruffling of an exclusive noice she had actually kept in contact with. Naruto, along with her father, were the only two she had remembered after the quite frightening incident.

Waving a hand to the boy beside her, but not a glance, she left for the open sidewalk. Beaming device pressed to her ear, she shivered close to the loose fabric of her navy hoodie.

"Naruto, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. Did you talk to Sasuke yet?" There was an abrupt skid in her step—but she didn't seize her walk. "What'ya mean, why would I talk to Uchiha?"

She was hit by a bothered scoff from the other side of the audio, accompanied with a stern, 'Sakura!'

"What'ya mean, what'ya mean? Before you went and got your ass thrown in the hospital, you two grabbed a date at the park, remember? You should've talked to him about it by now!"

And just like that, the raindrops had seemed to drop their rhythm. Her umbrella seemed to have gained a couple of pounds too much for comfort, and Sakura gradually kept in tap with each and every breath that went in and out.

Shit.

~~~

Created by Kuukuudere