🌸Perfect Princess🌸

[royal AU]

"What a lovely day it is your highness" Sakura said with a mocking tone. I glared at her playfully.

"It is m'lady" I didn't miss the redness of her cheeks. Sakura and me known each other since we were toddlers. My kingdom and hers were allies before we were even born.

The kingdom of Kasaiveth has been ruled by the Uchiha for hundred of years. War comes and go but we make sure that our people are safe. The word rich and poor doesn't exist in our kingdom. Everyone is treated the same. And for years, no one opposed to that law. That none should be treated differently.

It was the same with Sakura's kingdom, Chikyūvia treats no one wrong. "How's Itachi? Enjoying his training in becoming a King?". Like every kingdom, the throne is to be passed on. Itachi, being the oldest son, was to be the next King soon. He didn't disagree with the idea in becoming King. Father isn't really strict with the two of us. He made sure that Itachi really wants to rule Kasaiveth.

Me and Itachi were treated equally by mother and father. We didn't fought on who gets the most attention or accomplishments. Father lets us decide who we want to be. We were both lucky to have supportive parents. They weren't like those other kingdom who forces their child to do things they don't want to be. Sakura was lucky enough to have parents like mine.

"It was rough at first, but Itachi is Itachi so he catched up pretty quickly on what to do in order to rule Kasaiveth."

After walking in the garden, we entered the palace and went to the main library where both of our parents are. Sakura didn't bother knocking and just entered the room. So typical of her. Mebuki-san, her mother, wasn't angry with her behavior. We were all used to her antics. Sakura isn't that typical princess who follows what to do or not what to do. She lives by her own rules.

"What brings the both of you here?" My mother asked. She was reading a book and drinking tea while father was busy talking with Kizashi-san.

"We got bored so we-," I glared at her and she glared back, "I decided to come here." Kizashi-san chuckled at her daughter. It was nothing new to them that Sakura likes to disturb others. Poor people has to suffer her antics every single day.

Mebuki-san looked up to her book "we left sweets for you" the moment the words left her mouth, Sakura left the room. I heard her running down the hall until the steps faded away.

"That daughter of yours is really something, Mebuki. She reminds me so much of you back when we were children" Father said. Like me and Sakura, both of our parents known each other since they were young.

"Believe me, Sakura is so much worse back at home. Running barefooted and annoying us 24/7. That's only the tip of the iceberg."

We all laughed. Sakura is something. She hates wearing dresses and heels. She hates makeup. She hates anything girly. Whenever we visit them at Chikyūvia, Sakura comes down the hall only with her silk pajamas. Her her thrown in a messy bun with her glasses. One thing she loves the most is reading. She has her own personal libraby in their kingdom. She doesn't let anyone, beside her parents and me, enter the room without her permission. That's why she always lock it. She cleans her room and library by herself.

"We have hundreds of maid, that is true. But! Like our people, I treat them equally. We can do things by ourselves and we don't need someone to do it. They are humans to. Yes, it is their job to do things we ask them to do and they get paid for it. But I rather do the things on my own."

I remember those words like she said it yesterday. The first time we went to Chikyūvia, I went to her room without knocking and saw her cleaning. To my utter shock, I said words that offended her. I didn't expect her to be mad at me, she was a whole new character in their kingdom. It was always them who go to our kingdom, yes we known each other since we were toddlers but we were never really close since that day. And to that day, I knew I had a soft spot for her. It then developed into love. Some might say I'm foolish for falling in love with a reckless and unladylike princess. I can choose princesses who are perfect. Bullshit. Sakura is perfect to me.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Sakura munching on some cupcakes all the while reading a book. She was too distracted that she cursed out loud when I touched her shoulders. "You're a bastard! Fucking great, now I have icing all over my face thanks to you asshole!"

One more thing, she loves to curse. Whether she is alone, with her parents, with us, even in events. She even cursed in front of Tsunade and Jiraya, the higher ranks, and oh boy was a shocked to everyone. They expected them to humiliate Mebuki-san and Kizashi-san in front of the crowd for raising such a princess. But they surprised them more when they laughed. Saying that it was no big deal and it was refreshing from the typical obedient princess.

"Not my fault you got surprised over a simple touch on the shoulders" she glared at me, closed her book shut, stood up, and punched me. It wasn't painful. Okay nevermind, it was painful. To others, it may be a simple punch on the shoulders. But for a petite girl, she punches like hell. Sakura tends to get violent over simple things. She even punched a princess for calling her a peasant to the royalty world.

I smirked at her, I walked towards her and kissed her on the lips. It was a simple chaste kiss but that was enough to trigger her. She kept yelling curses.

"Sakura, we are together, what's wrong in kissing you?" I enjoyed teasing her with affections. She wasn't really a big fan of it. Especially if I just do it out of the blue.

"Bastard!"

Yes, Sakura isn't the perfect Princess. She swears. She is violent. She hates girly things. She rather read books than waste her time doing her hair. She goofs around alot. She annoys me. She rans in hallways. She doesn't follow the rules. And be quite rude. But that makes her perfect to me. Sakura Haruno loves the way she is and doesn't plan on changing her ways as a Princess.

And that makes her the perfect Princess.

••••••••••

Written by Cherrysanro