🌸Nightmare🌸

[angst]

Karin woke up at the crack of dawn, with only a loose shirt covering her body. She looked to her left and saw empty space occupying the other side of the bed; she began to cry.

She cried because she was the home wrecker, the side chick.

--

Sakura woke up and looked to her right, only to see empty space occupying the other side of the bed. Sakura began to cry, sob even.

She cried because in her mind, she was the wife that wasn't good enough, the desperate one, the fake mother.

--

Sasuke leaned against a tree and took a deep breath, covering his eyes with his only arm and leaning his head back against the trunk.

He did not cry, because he is Sasuke Uchiha, and Sasuke Uchiha does not cry often. He cursed at himself though, because he was the bad husband, the traitor, the cheater.

--

Then they woke up, cold sweat covering their bodies and wild eyes frantically looking at their surroundings to make sure none of it was true.

To their relief, they just had a nightmare.

Karin fell back asleep immediately, a nightmare wouldn't stop her from getting her well deserved rest.

Sakura went to the kitchen to drink a cold glass of water before going to her three year old daughter's room, to make sure she was sleeping well. Sakura then fell asleep again as well.

Sasuke did not go back to sleep however, he decided since it was dawn already, he might as well get a head start on his day. The sooner he finishes his mission, the sooner he can go home. He looked up at the dark sky, that was slowly turning into a bright orange with the rising sun, and smiled. He smiled because he knew his wife and child would look up at the same sky when they woke up.

____
By konohaguild

I was reading the rant book and got some inspo :D if you somehow got offended by this, I didn't mean to, I simply got an idea and decided to write it before I forgot about it \_(ツ)_/