🌸Mum🌸

[modern AU, fluff] 

A/ n Loop this song though

"dad how diwd u mweet mwum "a little five year old says as she raises her chubby arms towards her father he looks at her with black oynx eyes looking at his daughters beautiful green eyes , he tsked noding his head at her before kissing her brows . "I met you mom at a party their was music everywhere and a bunch of tomatoes to eat "he said bumping her nose with his thumb she giggled before smiling sweetly at him . "Uncle Naruto and Aunty Hinata introduced me to her but she was dancing enjoying the music, swaying her hips to the music elegantly like a rose but then she started to squeal and come over hugging Hinata , and draping a arm round Naruto's shoulders . " He said telling the story .

"I was supposed to be playing music as well , but Sakura beat me to it getting a violin and started to play it to accompany me , she added a swift beat, like a brook to my mellowed out melody's , with the curves of her violin I loved it she kept playing and then she pulled me into her arms and we started to dance while Naruto and Aunty HInata Sang their notes while Hinata played the piano making it all the better , while me an your mom danced ,it was such a sad song beautiful but sad , we then played again this time a brown haired girl came and said hello to your mom before picking up her violin case, and taking out her Violin playing it mournfully and soulful violin while Sakura played her violin joyful they were amazing two halves of a coin , one over lapped the other taking turns while Hinata's piano made them sway . "Sasuke told his daughter bouncing her on his leg .

"That was Swister Matwsuri" (for some reason child Sarada calls Matsuri Sister instead of aunt) "Yes,your mama and sister never wanted to be separated , they were nonidentical twins and were very close , that's why she lives next door . "Sasuke told the little girl .

"Mamwa hates Uncle Gawrra right" Sarada says looking at her dad with her green eyes and rosy cheeks he patted her black hair and brushed it with his fingers . "That's cause he tried taking her sister far away "He says as Sarada starts playing a small keyboard in a playful clumsy tune . "And Sis no like you either , she glares whenever your near her " Sasuke nods , "Remember your mother and your sister were raised by wolves for a few years before Naruto found them " Sasuke explains , they always channel the wild into music ' he thought . "Their pack never abondoned them that's why we live in a forest house "he explained , "You have a big family remember Sarada " he said .

"Like wolfwy , Snow , jwinx , and Kitty " Sarada said happily . she knew the names of most of the pack members. that was good , tch Sakura had ended up almost killing a person when a few kidnappers had tried kidnapping Sarada, and Sakura found other missing kids while she hunted them all down .

The police thanked her and left us alone ever since , no mandatory forest fires where needed , they had explained their problem .Sakura and Matsuri were scared of shots and medication , it maked them weaker . 'They could die from living in a city ,which is why Sakura slaps Garra everytime he mentions a city . he's forgetful poor man . 'Sasuke thought chuckling .

"THEY ALWAYS LIKE PLAY WILD SONGS , wild like the rustling trees the howl of her family members , and Matsuri's pan flute playing as she and your mom dancing round the wood like peter pan "Sasuke says cooing to his daughter . "Tell mwe the stwory of how I gwot my pet Yuki Fox " Sarada says , Yuki perks her ear when she heard her name bieng called and came to sleep and curl up near his feet started biting his foot teasingly 'Sarada giggles the fox made a small gurgling cackle in response , letting Sasuke's foot free from it's mouth . It started to drape itself round Sarada when she sat down .

"Yuki was a daughter of the mutated nine tailed fox, Kurama it belonged to Naruto , they were the best of friends , so when his fox became a father he gave me and your mom one , and Matsuri kept her raccoon dog instead , because Garra wouldn't let her keep it so we got two , one for you and one for You . That is how you got Yuki . " Sasuke explained to his daughter .

"Your mama should come soon soon as well our family should be done " Sasuke nods his head in thought . A chorus of howls ,he opens the door to see my wife her pink strands draped framing her face in soft waves her family trotting round  her knees,  going in and snuggling into Sarada.

"Hey ~Sakura " Sasuke calls out glancing at her taking in her small lithe frame , kissing her and taking her into his arms "I remember I had to kick your family out cause whenever I would try to stay the night with you they'd start howling "Sasuke told his pink haired Queen of the woods kissing her cheek ,  "Yeah I remember you kept jumping me rubbing all over me kissin me ' He shushed Sakura "Not in front of the baby " Sasuke says .

"My baabbbyy~ "Sakura squeals holding her close . "Yeah I'm jealous " Sasuke says . 

~~~

Written by snowstormjinx