🌸Okami🌸

[modern AU, bittersweet]

LOOP Song :i love it it's so in tune with SasuSaku at times

He held her kissing her brow "I'll go strike the deal , Love" He says .

and that's how she ended up half cursed , Sasuke touches her pink brow she stares at him wierdly , he walks away , staying near but a comfortable distance for Sakura .

Sakura looks at the dark haired man , she gets back to her sketch book , drawing in small strokes soft undertones , lies she thought why do people lie so often , Am I always to be by his side to his advantage so this wolf can eat more sheep , keeping one as a hood . Sakura's Pov :

I wanted to stay forever so I can look after my family , and then it was for him , keeping me by his side cause I'm warm and soft like wool , easy to manipulate , I guess . I'm never to leave him , we're tied cause we can't get close to any others . I remember Naruto , and Hinata I've checked on him , they're old I keep watch over their children , and grand children .

Under my sight , I given them all I can they think I'm a family spirit , looking after them and ancestors , same with Sasuke although they call him "Okami San " It seems children were less niave than I was when I met him , and I WAS 19 .

Am I that weak , one thing 's for sure I'm not weak enough to let Sasuke near my neck , I'm to smart to let my gran kin near him , without me .

"Sakura let's go pick them up " Sasuke says , taking a small smoke into his fingers, Sakura slapped it out of his hand , Second hand smoking is dangerous , Harlet I don't want my gran babies dying cause of you "I said before confiscating his pack .

"Why should I care Sa ku~Ra " He cat called , 'I purse my lips and grit my teeth at him . "Baa for me sweet heart " He teases touching my bottom lip with his finger . "Cause you ended up breaking your promise to our NIeces , your the reason Boruto died young and my relative is a single mother , Sarada is Widowed because you made a wager and didn't think who would get hurt . " I answered mental a rear kick to this wolf's head .

He stopped touching me and let his hands go slack even a wolf cries when he loses someone he cared about , while a sheep keeps it inside for the longest time till we stop bieng soft and fluffy . "Sakura I haven't seen you in a long time " Sasori says eying her "so we stuck together aren't we the three of us , Forever sound like a time Un" He says , Sakura took note that he now uses Diedara's signature . "How did you lose him " Sasuke asks first , I almost face palm thinking of ways to get Sasuke probably skinning him, alive .

I calm myself and hiss at him a low warning 'use body language you damn Idiot ' I think hugging Sasori close . "Let's go get my gran babies so we can get a ice cream and maybe a drink , blood , champagne , Latte, a home cooked meal probably pork tamales " I say Sasuke walks at my side and almost snarls at Sasori as if he's competition .

"Daemon back , back "Sasori says , "What is it with you all and all these names for me ?Sasuke asks .

Sasori and me tilt our heads to the side Sasori holds me and I hug back , "Damn you too are siblings stop with the incest " Sasuke growls I see his eyes flash red for a moment , he licks his lips and I see a pale fang peek . "I seeked comfort , she's my sister so shut up Okami , Uchiha "Sasori says hissing showing off his fangs, " I swear I live with moNsters . " I shout. "Manners Harlots "I say back brushing my brother's red tangled hair as he puts his head on my shoulder and nods his head in reply'  let's go 'He mouths .

Skip

"Hey baby " I say as I hold Baby Sai in my hands What a legacy I think pursing my lips kissing the pale baby and looking at it's golden locks with green eyes "What a beauty you and Boruto had , Sarada " I coo , at her as she hangs near me , looking at Sai with love and he giggles going for our hair and hands .  I smile at my relative she's my niece My sister's baby Konan 's.

Away from Sakura's hearing

"What is it with Woman and Baby's " Sasuke says snarling looking way , "We call you name's cause You took my sister away from me , for a while , you can't separate twins , Sasuke , worse if you tried killing  our Angel , our sister Konan when she sensed something bad about you  " Sasori hisses in reply . 

"I love her , " Sasuke states biting his lip

"Tch all you did was trick her " Sasori says growling barring his fangs  ," You almost married her off to the Lupine King Madara , U freaking  Mutt " He yowls .  "I would never I was under my uncle's sharingan " Sasuke replied ,  "He's a master of time and pulled us this favor  " Sasuke said .                                        

"SO what are you gonna get her "Sasori replies looking at over  his shoulder   .

. . . .

 .. .

. ..

"What day is it again  "Sasuke asks .

"February 14 Valentines . Dia de Amor ,Festival del alma  , and Your saying you didn't get her anything            " Sasori said his words getting deeper as he started walking closer to the Uchiha.

. 'Only Gay people remember this holiday " Sasuke replies raising his brow , at his lover's brother ,

"Then I guess I am . Gay for my sister that is I' ma steal your girl , Chicken hair  " Sasori says starting to carve something into the wood of a small piece sculpting it into a arrow , " If you ever hurt her I'll stab  you with her gift , All right " he says the last part cheekily .

Sasori rushes to his sister's arms  as soon as she put the baby down

Sasuke runs faster beating her brother to the hug , and snuggled closer to Sakura , sneaking into her lap making Sakura look down at him like he went and kissed a puppy .

"Harlot , why are you here , " Sakura asks  then  Sasuke rubs against her chest that was covered by a hoodie , "What are you my bi polar cat " She asks raising a brow .

"Stop talking, Miel (Honey in Spanish) " Sasuke says crashing his lips on hers Sakura sighs into the kiss,  'Happy valentine's Sweetie  " Sasuke moans .

leaving Sasori hissing in the back ground

And Sarada yelping 

~~~

Written by  snowstormjinx

SasuSaku OneShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara