🌸Midnight Tingles🌸

[royal AU, fluff]

This may have some mild mature scenes, if you do not approve of it or if you do not like anything kissing invloved, I'd advise you not to read this.

"Hime-sama?" A maid utters, closely watching the invited hime's actions as she stood from her seat.

"U-uhm! S-sakura-chan?" The pinkette called Sakura turned around at the Hyuga Hime.

"I'll just wander around the garden for a bit. Excuse me." After her hasty curtsey, she left without a word.

The Hyuga Hime, named Hinata, stood. And took a close look outside. Taking a little peek at the blondie who's having fun with the others.

Smiling, she forgot that she was reading her favorite book.

On the other hand, Sakura approaches a couple of twin sized swings. Sitting carefully on one of them under a cherry blossom tree.

She was staying over the Hyuga household for a while. Same goes for the other kingdom namely, Uzumaki, Yamanaka, Nara, Uchiha, and more.

She's met them all, but the Uchiha one, seems to be close only with the Uzumaki fellow.

It triggered Sakura's interest, so every evening she sneaks out of her room.

And wonders around the palace corridors, why?

Simply because thr guy or prince from the Uchiha, is usually awake in the middle of the night, just watching the stars in the sky.

It was weird. Sakura thought.

Every night she rans out to view the Uchiha's features, she feels more relaxed. But never was she caught by anyone.

Today, their second to the last stay, she plans to finally walk up to him and ask him directly about every evening.

She's not shy, or embarrassed about the fact that she's somehow 'stalking' the Uchiha prince. To her, it was for research and it's basically called, observing.

The sun is setting, with Sakura still swinging lightly, while watching the gorgeous sunset.

But today, she ain't alone.

She stopped swinging, and carefully turned her head, to check who was breathing behind her.

And there, he stood.

Hands on his pockets, his sword clinging lightly, his hair being blown gracefully, his built figure standing with might, and his eyes staring at the pinkette.

Sakura gave out a small smile, that made the Uchiha guy blink for returning back to his senses.

Sakura stood up, and faced him.

"He---"

The palace bells rang, signalling all of the guests, that it's time for them to gather for supper.

Without a word, the guy in front of her turned his back and walked away.

"Sigh."

-

"Alright! Now everyone's full and all, how about a little game?" The Yamanaka's heiress, Ino, suggested with a loving smile.

"What kind of game, Ino?" Sakura was the first to ask what was on everybody's mind.