🌸First of Many🌸

[fluff, funny]

"I can't believe you're actually 21... The oldest in Team 7!" 

"Wow, gee thanks, I'm glad that's how you see me, Naruto." 

"It's true. You are the oldest after all, aren't you?" 

"Sai, I'd very much appreciate it if you stopped using that 'o' word..." 

"What, old?" 

"Stop!! That's the word we always associated with Kakashi-Sensei!" 

"... Now that's not very nice." 

"Oh, Kakashi-Sensei! W-We didn't even notice you..." 

"How long have you been standing there?" 

"Well, I just got here." Kakashi held out a wrapped box, "happy birthday, Sakura." 

"Aw, thank you so much, Sensei!" Sakura grinned as she lifted the lid and pulled out a red dress, "a dress? Again?! Haha, you guys are the best, thank you so much! Who tried the dress on this time?" 

"It was Sai. He volunteered willingly of his own free will, actually." Naruto sneered, "just like last time." 

"Uh, if I remember correctly, you were forced to do that, Naruto." 

"Oh yeah..." Naruto laughed, "and Sasuke was there, too. Heh..." 

Sasuke... Sakura chuckled weakly. I haven't seen him in years... Let alone heard from him.

"It'll be okay." Kakashi looked at Sakura and set his hand on her head comfortingly, "I have to get going. I just stopped by to say 'hello' and give you this little gift." He turned to walk away then paused, "oh, yeah. That presents not just from me." 

Sakura rose a brow, "Huh? Who else is it from?" 

"Yeah!" Naruto clenched his fist, "who's not man enough to give her a present... Themselves... Holy crap, Sakura!!" 

"Huh?" Sakura looked at Naruto, "what's wrong?" 

"Uh..." Sai smiled, "that wasn't there when we got the dress, was it?" 

"What?" Sakura looked down at the front of the dress, "is there something wrong with it?" 

"No, no." Kakashi grabbed the dress, folded it up, shoved it back into the box, and handed the box to Sakura, "why don't you head home and try it on?" 

"Head home? But we're all--" 

"Don't mind Naruto and Sai." 

"A-Are you sure?" Sakura looked down at the box, "I don't want to leave you guys..." 

"It's fine." Kakashi sighed, "just go. You need to try it on." 

"O-Okay..." Sakura slowly made her way away from the trio of men and walked back home, "those guys... They're acting strangely. What the heck are they thinking?" 

When she finally returned to her apartment, she locked the door behind her and set the box by her bed. She opened it and pulled out the dress, "huh, looks like there are a whole bunch more here, too. That was way too nice of him. I wonder who else it could've come from, though..." 

She pulled her current dress over her head and slipped the new one on, admiring herself in the mirror. 

"Not bad... Just like all my other dresses. Kakashi-Sensei really knows... My... W-wait a second..."

Sakura turned around so her back was facing the full-length mirror, her eyes staring in shock, "wh-what is this?!" 

On her back was embroidered, not the Haruno clan symbol, but that red and white symbol of a fan known only to be worn by the Uchiha clan.