🌸How I Met...🌸

[fluff, Sarada]

"This is a story about how I met your Papa."
"This is a story about how I met the love of my life."

"You won't believe me if I tell you this, but..."

"We met in Kindergarten detention." 
"We met in High School detention."

"He was a very reckless boy, getting himself into trouble."
"She was a very naughty girl, always getting herself into dirty messes... If you know what I mean... Ahem, she was always in trouble."

"He would mess with innocent little girls' minds and mock them for their innocent little girl love confessions to him." 
"She would mess with the minds of innocent boys her age with her beauty and her... Ah, in other words, your Mama was very popular in high school, and she'd turn every boy down flat."

"Of course, the girls would tell on him to the teacher, and it got to the point when the teachers couldn't take it anymore. So they talked to Sasuke."
"She would never tell a soul about what happened between her and some other boys. But eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and threatened the boys she was with that if they told a soul, she'd murder them in their sleep. Of course, she sounded serious, so those boys talked to the principal."

"So that's what landed little Sasuke Uchiha into Kindergarten detention."
"So that's what landed gorgeous Sakura Haruno into High School detention."

"I had work crew duty in the detention classroom. I was on trash bin duty that day."
"I had a test to make up, so I was sent to the same detention classroom to finish it."

"Then I saw him."
"Then I saw her."

"He looked way too innocent for his own good."
"She looked way too hot to be in detention."

"I never had anything to do with him, I've never developed any crushes or loves for him."
"I never had anything to do with her, she never bothered to ask me out on dates or..."

"But then I did... So I approached him..."
"I walked up to her with all my courage..."

"Trash bag in hand..."
"Mechanical pencil broken in half..."

"And I said 'Hi'."

"He blew me off."
"She punched me in the face."

"And that, my dear..."
"And that, Sarada..."

"Is how I met Papa."
"Is how I met Mama."

Sarada laid on her bed staring at the ceiling, processing the two completely different stories her parents had told her. 

In all actuality, my dear readers, both stories are true. They just failed to tell their daughter that after those brief meetings, they'd forgotten about each other until college when they re-met at Med school and reminisced about those stories all over again. 

~~~

This writing style is called "Slam Poetry" in case any of you are confused as to what the heck this entire thing even is. 😅

Here's our Random Fan of the Day! Congrats, lucky winner! 

UnicornReadsFanFic

Written by xX_Fang_Xx