🌸My Vow🌸

[fluff]

"This isn't the ideal setting for someone like me

"This isn't the ideal setting for someone like me. Everyone who knows me knows it. But I'm willing to stand here today to tell the tale of how a killer like me gets a second chance at love. At life. Because if I had the choice, I really shouldn't be here. It was roughly five or six years ago, when I dedicated myself to destroying the village and destroying my brother. And I'm going to be honest, I was very close to turning back when you were there to stop me. To save me. You've always been there to love me even when I never found the time to love anyone or anything. Only revenge. I held a kunai to your neck and held my Chidori to your back. I had those many opportunities to kill you. I was ready to, but I was always so hesitant. You gave me your love and I only gave you destruction, pain, suffering, and sorrow. I told myself I would never love again, but as I stand here today, clearly I'm very wrong.

But today's the day. I want to live by your side forever. Fight by your side forever. I want to hold you when you're crying for the many years I never held you since the day we met. I'm sorry for the many year I was gone, for the many years that you had to suffer without me. I've apologized for everything up until that moment, but really nothing can erase the past or what I did. But you continued to love me. You never gave up on me, and now, I never want to give up on you. As your comrade, your teammate, your friend, your partner, but most of all, as your husband. I want to start a family with you and hopefully raise him to be a strong Shinobi or a strong Kunoichi... Like you. So please accept this vow as a symbol of my love to you, as well as my forgiveness. Because I truly do love you, and I want to make you happy until the day we die. Together. I promise I will never make you cry again, because I'll always be with you. Whether it be next to you or in your heart.

This took me hours to come up with, but every word means so much, because my feelings were put into every word of this vow. And it's all because I love you, Sakura Haruno, and I want you to be my wife, and only mine, forever. "

.........................

Written by xX_Fang_Xx