🌸S-Rank Mission🌸

[funny, Sarada, fluff]

"No... This can't be... But... Why?!" Sasuke stared at the note in his hands.

Good morning, Sasuke!
Sorry I couldn't be here when you woke. I was sent on an important mission early this morning and I didn't want to wake you. Please don't be mad. I left some breakfast for you, hopefully it's still warm. Good luck today, and don't forget to feed Sarada. I left some bottles in the fridge.
Love you!
Sakura

"No..." Sasuke glanced over at the crib in their bedroom, "wait, today's laundry day..." He flipped the note over and groaned.

PS, sorry, I didn't have time to do the laundry. Either you wait until tomorrow or you may learn to do it yourself.

"Hm..." Sasuke chewed on the breakfast Sakura'd made him as he read the newspaper. He dropped his chopsticks and dialed a number on his phone.

A loud yawn greeted him, followed by a groggy 'hello'.

"Naruto. I need help."

"Sasuke? Why so early..."

"It's ten in the morning."

Sasuke heard something that sounded like the phone being dropped, "wh-what?! Oh man, I fell asleep, again. "

"Do you think you can come over?"

"Huh? Sasuke, I'm the Hokage now. I don't have time to--"

"It's an S-Rank mission."

"Sasuke! Deal with it yourself!"

"No... Ah..." Sasuke glanced back at the sleeping baby in the other room, "Sakura left me home alone with Sarada."

"What makes you think I'd have any idea on what to do?!"

"Just come over, Dobe. Even just a shadow clone."

"Fine, fine." The Uzumaki hung up.

As long as you stay asleep... Sasuke softly set his dishes in the sink and turned the faucet on. You won't wake up...

Then the doorbell went off.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled with a hushed tone as soon as he opened the door, "be quiet!"

"What? Yeesh, sorry your doorbell's so loud..." Naruto muttered as he stepped in and took his shoes off, "so where is Sakura?"

"I don't know. As Hokage, you should know that." Sasuke glared at him as he made his way back into the kitchen, "you're the one that sent her on that mission, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah!" Naruto grinned, "yeah, that's right. As the top medic nin, we needed her on this mission."

"I don't know how to take care of a baby all on my own." Sasuke muttered as he sat on the floor next to Sarada's crib, which he'd dragged out into the living room as carefully as he could.