🌸I hate you, I love you🌸

[AU, angst]

"Feeling used but I'm still missing you and I can't see the end of this."

We were nothing, just friends end of story. But soon I realized I had these feelings for you, never should've told you. You used the fact that I liked you as an advantage.

"Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips."

We dated and you asked me out. The thought of the person I love wants to date me! But the relationship wasn't real in your eyes. All a lie for her, my best friend, Ino Yamanaka. Of course she's popular, beautiful and anything you can see in a perfect girl. She's flawless. Unlike me.

"And now all this time is passing by,"

Months after we dated, you decided to break up with me. I was upset because I thought that you loved me. You said you'd never let me go. But you just did.

"But I still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you realize how much I need you."

You finally confessed that you were using me. You walked away, the next day I saw you kissing Ino. I knew it. Just for her, I'm invisible. It was just to make Ino jealous huh? Well, it's okay. It was fun while it lasted. But you touch still lingers on my lips. Why can't I tell you how much I wanted you back, to be happy a real relationship. I'd do anything, give up my life? Kill myself? Abandon my family? Take a bullet? I'd do it any second. Any day for you.

"I hate you, I love you."

Months pass by and I still can't seem to get you out of my mind. I hate it! I hate it so much! Why do I still love you? Why am I so in love with chuuuu? Why can't I get you off of my mind...?! I hate you! But ai still love you. How much longer do I have to suffer? If it means getting you at the end, I wouldn't care for a million years of suffering.

" I hate that I love you, don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you,"

Seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days, days feel like months, and months feel like years without you next to me, making fun of me, laughing together. I want to get over you, I have so many fanboys but dating them just don't feel the same as you. Why does It feel so right but so wrong. My attitude changed and now I'm as cold as ice. I hate talking to others and I became unsocial. Just like you were.

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you."

I love you, but how I want to forget, to kill myself once and for all.

" you want her, you need her, and I'll never be her."

I hate myself for falling into your trap and I hate it more that I loved you. Is it wrong for me to not say anything for Ino to be happy?

"All alone I watch you watch her."

Sasuke, all you do is watch her see another man behind your back. You got really upset and came back to me in tears, I wanted you to come back, but not like this......

"Like she's the only thing you've ever see."

I love you. Really. How do you not notice the things I do for you behind your back. Like if you forgot your homework, I'd tell the teacher to catch up to you and give it to you. Seeing you happy, made my heart beat fast. And now, comforting you when you're heartbroken.

"How is that you never noticed?"

I honestly had cuts all over my skin. Dry Blood, everything. You're crying on my chest. You're forgetting everything. Why? I. love. you. but. do you love me?

"That you are slowly killing me?"

I'll live for you. You're the only thing that keeps me living. You, and our unborn daughter that I've been carrying ever since you gone out with Ino. We're finally back together. And we have a son. A daughter named Sarada and a son named Daisuke. But you left us again for Ino once again.

"Mama? where's Papa?"

"Sarada, he's on a....."

"MAMA! DAISUKE HELP ME! SHE'S BREATHING HEAVILY!"

"Daisuke, Sarada, I'm so proud of you."

"MOM! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US NOW! WHAT ABOUT MINE AND SARADA'S WEDDING IN THE FUTURE?!"

"S-sarada, D-Daisuke, tell your father that I love him."

"WHAT ABOUT MY WEDDING WITH BORUTO?"

"AND MINE WITH WITH AYAMA?!"

"MAMA!!!"

"MOM!"

_____________________________________________

She had cancer, since we were 20, we're 32, it's been 10 years since we last saw her.

"Sakura, I'm sorry for everything."

"Forgive me, Forgive me."

"Papa?"

"Dad?"

Both;" Where were you, and did you know about this?"

"Forehead, I'm so sorry."

"and in loving memory of Sai Yamanaka.."

Ino: "NO!"

Inojin," Mom, where were you?"

Sasuke: -hugs Sara and Dai-

Ino: - hugs Inojin-

Sasuino: I'll never let you (guys) go...

I hate you, I love you,"

"I hate that I want you,"

" You want her."

"You need her,"

"And I'll never be her....."

~~~

End of one shot...  Any requests? Improvements please comment down below and tell me~~~ Thank you~  

written By: Teresa_Uchiha