🌸What If...🌸

[angst, high school AU]

Sakura HarunoI'm all alone

Sakura Haruno
I'm all alone. School does nothing for me. I'm tormented every day for my appearance. My pink hair, my green eyes, my flat chest, not to mention my giant forehead... I've practically stopped looking forward to every day. Nothing can change that. People have seen me in the bathroom stalls crying and crying, they don't know what I've been through. All the hurtful attacks and threats against me on the Internet and even in my face. That I'm weak, I'm just a nobody, and that I'm always crying. I agree. I'm a crybaby. It's been penetrated in me already, maybe I should put that on my résumé: Sakura Haruno, weak nobody that is always crying for anyone, anyone to help her. Skills? I can sit back and cry, letting other people help me, or come to my rescue. Heh, what am I saying? No one helps me. No one comes to my side to wipe away my tears. I guess I really am just a freak. I only have a crush on the hottest guy at school, I'm shoved around for that, too. As if I have a chance, he's already perfect with someone else. The two of them are always together anyways. Practically in love, right? Whatever. Well I want to assure you all that I'm done. I want to give up on everything. I've endured enough hate in this world, I've fought my last. My strength is gone. I've tried to show my kindness to help others, to show that I could be strong. But there's just too many people that are pushing me back, telling me to start over, and that being born did nothing to help myself. And they're all right. So I just wanted you to know that whoever you are, this is the last you'll ever hear from me. And to those of you on the Internet watching this vlog, those of you who harassed me both online and IRL, I hope this final decision makes you happy. Goodbye forever...

Sasuke Uchiha
What the heck was she thinking?! She clearly doesn't understand. I can't imagine this video going viral so quickly. I heard from so many of my friends, watching her tortured frame on the screen, I don't know why, but it hurt me. Then to think that she had a crush on me. On me. Why have I never noticed her sooner. I only saw her briefly, but she was different. She didn't cling to me like the others, like Karin. She kept her distance, in fact, I didn't think she wanted to know me at all. She seemed to always wear a mask that separated her from everyone. Then I saw the cuts. Did no one see? At all? Did no one know? Dang it all... She was there, I saw her, maybe she never saw me at the time. She was gorgeous. I saw her only as the fangirl type, but she's grown into the woman she is. Well, the woman she was. I went to her funeral, and the room was empty. Excluding her direct family, there was no one. Is she really... Was she really that rejected? As I gazed at her unmoving face, it only looked the same as it always looked when I passed her in the halls. If only once could I see her smile. Her happiness would've meant the world to me, because I saw her. Her strength and her capability. But it all went to waste. Those hate comments, those cyberbullies, even I couldn't stand them. After all this time, she's been strong and courageous to live with this for this long. But now... She's gone. If only she knew what I felt. What I still feel. If only she knew that there was someone out there that loves her, that needs her... If only she knew that I'm still here, crying in the bathroom stalls, hoping and praying that she could come back and that I could have a second chance to make her smile. Just once. To make her feel happy. Just once. Just this once... To tell her that I love her.

Written by xX_Fang_Xx