🌸Cat 🌸

[modern AU, cat!Sasuke AU]

Loop music . warning tiny bit of language  an suggestive

:3

Written by Snowstormjinx

It was weird day , today it seems like it would rain I take a delicate dainty whiff.
I yawn , and leap onto Sakura's laps. Rubbing my head into her shoulder and she scooped me into her arms I butted her chest and was so comfortable sunning into her lap , as she started to play on the computer .

I looked at the screen hmm , league of legends huh , no not him anybody but him , why why do you main that evil lil devil worshiping shet , "I shiver in her arms , as she locks in on "Teemo "

(League of Legends Reference )

I shiver as Sakura giggles as she entered five minutes into the game an killed her enemy top laner poor Xin  .
"Sasuke woo I got a kill , it took longer this time tho . "She says to me butting and nuzzling my nose .  I purr against my will and lick her cheek delicately ,

'It's been a while since I got turned into a cat I found my brother who had went missing a couple of days before me in the shape of a weasel who was living with his friend Izumi , its a family thing he told me that mom dropped him off here when we switched to animal forms .

Itachi had a silver black coat an was big for a weasel he lounged on Izumi's neck , who was sitting down reading a book , while she sneaked a look onto the screen , " get em, sis Whack them hoes they gonna step on that boom " woooo " she cheered before her sister hugged Itachi twirling him round in a dance  .

"Nennnnnenenne "said Itachi . "Izumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, whhhhyyyy " he said in animal speak. as Izumi stopped twirling him round . " PentA PENTA , PENTA PENTA PENTA " (There are  five characters played by an opposite team  , penta means all are dead by one person  . from your team or you .

'fugin Teemo , i say as Sakura shot them all with a dart an watchin her bombs go off killing them.

"Jesus "Says Itachi

"Remember when Sakura was so angry with me she tried stealing all of my kills  ' i told Itachi . 'yeah that was hilarious . you were all like fug u . , the entire team shunned you She was playing with family  , hell Konan  let you die a few times . "Itachi weased out laughing at my failure to see who I was playing with .

I let out a yawn an sauntered over to Sakura and nuzzled my way to her neck . I kissed her nose , and patted her cheek after she won the game . she giggles and kisses the tip of my nose .  I look down at the t shirt that she had on , an her milky legs.

"Lets go to bed it's late " Sakura says carrying me in her arms squishing me against her chest perfection . I've never been so happy , than when it was time to sleep  . I rolled onto her chest purring happily .

its a bit sad she doesn't sleep naked . I knead my head rubbing it on her collar .

After a few hours I start to hear shuffling from Izumi's room .

"Itachi , mmhh~ not so ruff " I practically hit the wall as my eyes widen with realization . "Hun you know you love it " A deeper voice says . fuging Itachi  .

Sakura jumps off her bed and practically slinks to the opposing room  next to hers . I tag along on her heels as she gets the frying pan by her dresser  in the hall . "Gotcha  you fukin rat  " Sakura says as she opened the door tackling my naked brother to the ground .

"Touching my pregnant sister. trying to do it after you left her "

"Wait Izumi "  i practically had my mouth hanging out .

"Have you gone to check if the baby will be alright have you checked how along are you , I'll need to get that house sooner than i thought . There goes my surprise and the fact that i had my ring ready and all  "

Itachi says as he pushes Sakura off him easily . Sakura holds her frying pan wondering if she should still hit him.

"Itachi you sweet heart . " Izumi says ,and I glare at my brother .

"Sakura please leave or I will make love to my future wife with you in the room . " Itachi says .

"U may have her on your side but I love my sister I exclaim whacking him on the gut . " Sakura yells

.

"In the mornin Itachi ni in law . You get to meet the family " Sakura says darkly as Itachi kisses Izumi's cheeks , and slowly .

"If your here where is Sasuke "Sakura asks .

I practically hiss .  She gravs me and takes me to our room where she  falls  asleep I wish it could be like this forever , but unfortunately it looks like I just turned human .

hahahahjhahahhaha

Le cliff hanger

  .