🌸 Vanilla Bean Extra Caramel 🌸

[coffee shop AU, funny]

Disclaimer; slightly cursing.

Sakura walked into Starbucks on a mission. She was tired and needed a little pick me up. She stood in the slightly long line as she waited for her order to be taken. There were five people ahead of her, causing her to mentally groan.

Sasuke mentally groaned as he continued to take orders. He sighed a little as he wished he was off work today.

"Cheer up little guy!" Kiba nudged him as he put a latte made with soy milk in front of him before calling out a name it belonged to. "It's not even busy."

Sasuke shot him a sideways glance and he helped the next customer.

"Easy for you to say." The raven replies. "You don't have to take orders all damn day."

Kiba snorted and patted his friend's shoulder. "You'll be alright bud."

Sasuke looked to see how many people were in his line when he caught the eye of a certain pink haired girl. She was a regular. She always got the same thing. Sasuke smirked upon seeing her and went back to the customer at hand.

Sakura blushed seeing the cashier smirk at her. She always thought he was cute. They never really had any conversations; except for when she ordered but nonetheless she was attracted to him. Subconsciously though, she fixed her clothing and smoothed out her hair. She wanted to look somewhat presentable in her work out gear. Sakura always worked out and as a reward she'd treat herself to Starbucks. Of course the handsome raven was just an added bonus.

The line began to move rather quickly and before Sakura knew it, she was face to face with the handsome raven she's been telling her friends about. She took in a deep breath and smiled at him as she stepped to the register. He blushed seeing such a beautiful smile from such a beautiful girl.

"Welcome to Starbucks." He greeted with a smile of his own. "My name is Sasuke; what can I get started for you?" Sasuke knew his name wasn't important, but he wanted her to know it anyway.

"Hi Sasuke." She spoke. "Can I get uh-"

"Venti Vanilla Bean with extra Caramel drizzle ?" The boy smirked as he looked at the girl's shocked expression.

"Aha, yeah." The pinkette scratched the back of her head clearly embarrassed. "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing." He replies smoothly gaining a confused look from the girl. "It's on the house." He smiled after his statement as the girl looked on in shock.

"R-Really?" She says.

"Well it wont be if you don't tell me your name." He chuckles.

"S-Sakura." She replies.

"Give me about five minutes and I'll have it ready for you." He smiled at her and Sakura thanked him before moving so the next person could order. She watched him. And ever so often, he'd look at her from the corners of his eyes and a pink tint would form on his pale skin.

She sent a message to the group text with her friends.

To The Shade Room: So Guys remember the hot dude from Starbucks i told you about?

Ino👯: Yes!

Hina Bear🐻: What about him?

TenTen🏃🏾‍♀️: 👀

Temari😅: This better be good, I'm in the middle of class 😴