We Need To Move

Harry’s POV

I thrusted faster feeling (Y/N) coming close to her climax. "faster,” she screamed panting harder.

I slammed into her focusing on hitting her G spot the way I know she likes it. “Fuck,” I groaned as I felt her getting tighter. I was about to say something again, when I heard something outside my room.

“Faster Harry,” someone called in a really bad high pitched impression of (Y/N). I knew immediately it was Louis. I ignored them for a moment, then focused my attention back to (Y/N).

“Oh yes, sweet jesus yes,” he mocked again, this time making an even worse impression of (Y/N).

“What’s. That?” She moaned between my strokes. She frowned, when she realized they were mocking her.

She was about to say something, but we heard another voice. “Fuck yes,” Niall moaned trying to imitate my british accent. “Yeah baby.”

I grew red with embarrassment, when I realized they were mocking me, and I could tell my the look on (Y/N)’s face, that she was just as upset as I was. I angrily pulled out not even bothering to finish and pulled on my pants. I made sure (Y/N) was wrapped in the sheets, before I threw open the door.

“What is your problem?” I yelled, clenching my fists at Niall and Louis. I was so close to knocking both of them out. 

They both started laughing, which only made me angrier. “You need to learn to keep it down,” Niall managed to get out between his laughter.

“Yeah, tell her to bite a pillow,” Louis added rolling on the floor laughing.

I slammed the door in both of their faces unable to take their laughter any long. “Why are these walls so thin,” I yelled climbing into bed next to her. 

“I think you should think about moving out and getting your own place,” she replied tracing my bare chest.

I was about to reply, but someone interrupted me. “Yeah,” Zayn yelled from the room next door. “So we won’t have to hear you guys having sex every night, and we can finally get some sleep! Jesus!”

“Okay, so maybe I should move out,” I replied sighing heavily.