Taco Fiesta

You silently watched Harry as he dance around the kitchen looking for ingredients for the perfect taco. He was too busy humming one of his songs to notice you watching him.

“Need help,” you asked scaring Harry. He was so scared he almost dropped the jar of salsa he was holding. 

You smiled as he handed you the spoon to stir the meat, then turned up the music. You two began dancing together as you prepared the tacos. *GIF*

“Taco time. Taco time,” you sang as Harry made a beat with the jars on the counter. 

Once the tacos were done, you and Harry stood back and admired your perfect tacos before crushing the delicious feast you had prepared.

“(Y/N), you sure can make one good taco,” Harry mumbled still crunching on his 4th taco. Harry bursted out laughing when he saw the sour cream all over your face. He licked his thumb and gently wiped it off. You were about to make a face, but Harry’s light touch on your chin stopped you. He slowly brought his lips to yours kissing you passionately. 

“Eww taco breathe,” you grinned dramatically wiping Harry’s kiss off your mouth.

“You know you loved it,” Harry retorted before continuing to finish the rest of his tacos.

____________________________________________________________________________