Breakfest

Soooo somebody told me today that i have competiton with the Imagines......I'm literally laughing right now.......But, if I do have competition, BRING IT!!!! >_<

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry places his glass of orange juice on the table as he watches you stumble into the kitchen. He quietly laughs as you struggle to make your way towards the table. you trip over the edge of the chair, and unable to hold it in any longer, he bursts out laughing.

“Shut up,” you mutter as you slide into your seat. “It’s too early in the morning for all this.”

“I know, babe,” Harry says pushing a plate filled with food towards you. “But I made you breakfast. I woke early just to cook some grits, bacon, eggs, hash-browns, pancakes…”

“Thank you, Harry,” You exclaim. “I’ve had the roughest day of my life yesterday.”

“What happened, kitten?” he asks taking another sip of his orange juice.

“First, the traffic was so damn bad that I came into work an hour late and got yelled at by my boss. Then I get to my desk, and Kennedy sits there and talks to me for hours about how she plans on getting to go on the company trip to Hawaii, and she knows good and well that the trip is mine!” you place a forkful of grits in your mouth. “This girl has one more time to say something before I hit her!”

Harry smiles as he watches you roll your eyes. *GIF* “She’s just jealous because your boyfriend is hotter than hers,” he holds a spoon up to admire his face. “Yeah, she’s definitely jealous.”

You lean forward eagerly pressing your lips against Harry’s. His hand finds it's way to the back of your head, and he pulls you closer. As your tongue swirls against his, he pulls you into his arms.

“Don’t start something you can’t finish,” you whispers.

Harry’s hands begin to wander up the back of your shirt as he leads you to the bedroom. “Oh, baby, you don’t have to worry about me finishing"