Taking care of you

You waddled into the kitchen using one arm to balance yourself and the other one to safely cradle your stomach. Harry looks up from making his dinner to pull out a chair for you. You smile gratefully as you settle into the seat. Your feet were swollen, and you were positive that if you walked up those stairs one more time you were going to pass out.

Harry placed a plate full of lasagna on the table in front of you. You gratefully smile up at him before taking a bite of the food.

“How did you know I was craving this?” you ask in between bites.

Harry shrugs. “You’ve been talking about it for the past month, so I decided to just make some for you,” he leans over to kiss you on the cheek. “I know the pregnancy has been hard for you, so I’m making these last two months as easy as possible.”

“Aw, baby,” you pull him in for a kiss. “You’re too kind.”

“I’m just being the man you need me to be,” he responds.

After you finish eating, Harry helps you into the bathroom. He carefully undresses you, runs your bath water, and assists you when it’s time for you to get into the tub. You grin when you notice he left your favorite book with you, and you eagerly begin to read. When the water gets cold, you pull yourself out of the tub before waddling towards the bedroom.

You slide into a bathrobe before heading back downstairs to the living room. You settle in Harry’s arms allowing his arms to massage your back. Your eyes flutter closed, and you know that sleep is calling you.

“Harry,” you murmur as you struggle to keep your eyes open. “Thank you for pampering me today.”

“Anything for you, baby,” he kisses your forehead. “I’m just being the man I need to be.”

You curl up beside him and allow sleep to wash over you. You feel relaxed knowing that Harry will be there throughout the rest of your pregnancy. You were blessed to have a man like him.