Vámonos

“Come on, vámonos. Everybody let’s go. Come on, let’s get to it. I know that we can do it,” You sang, rubbing small circles on your belly.

“You are aware you’re singing Dora, right?” Harry said, climbing into bed next to you. He wrapped his arm around you, letting you cuddle up next to him.

“I just want our baby to come out smart and speaking spanish,” you smiled, placing a hand on you huge belly.

“And singing Dora is going to help?” He asked raising his eyebrows at you.

“Yeah, she’s a freaking explorer,” you smiled. He rolled his eyes at you.

“Whatever you say,” he replied, shaking his head at you.

You sat there for a moment cuddling with Harry, and humming Dora. “Feel that,” you exclaimed, placing Harry’s hand on your stomach. “She just kicked. She likes it.”

I smile spread across Harry’s face. “That’s just a coincidence,” he said, tracing small circles on your belly.

“Mhmm, you know I’m right,” you cheered, kissing him on the cheek. “Dora makes babies smarter. If only she wouldn’t rush me, when I’m telling her what my favorite part was.”

Harry bursted out laughing. “What? Should I be concerned you still watch Dora?” He laughed.

“It’s for the baby,” you replied, focusing your attention back to your belly.

“Mhmm, sure.”