Love On Top

This Imagine is dedicated to beautifulwillows because she's the baeee :) Much Love, xoxo.

Kik: xoxo__karla 

Insta: Karla_baeee_14

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry tightens his grip on your waist as the two of you sway to the beat of “Love On Top” by Beyonce. He twirls you in a slow circle before pulling you back to him. You rest your head on his chest enjoying the feeling of being held by someone. *GIF* As he hums along to the music, you’re aware of the way the other couples are watching you.

“Everyone’s staring,” you whisper burying your face in his chest.

“They’re stunned by your beauty,” he responds moving so that you are out of the way of their stares. “Are you uncomfortable?”

“No,” you mutter. “I just want to know why they’re looking at us.” The sound of Harry’s laughter makes you smile. “What’s so funny?”

“They’re jealous,” he says. “They want a love as strong as ours. They can tell that even when we look at each other we feel complete; they want that.”

Smiling, you tighten your grip on him. “You think our love is that strong?”

“I know our love is that strong. Baby, you and I are a match made in heaven.” He kisses you allowing his lips to linger over yours before he rests his chin on the top of your head. “You’re the one that I need; you’re the only I see. Baby, baby, it’s you,” he sings the lyrics in your ear.

“You’re the one that gives your all; you’re the one I always call. When I need you, everything stops,” you finish the verse for him unable to stop the grin that was forming on your face.

“(Y/N),” he whispers your name, “you put my love on top.”