Your the best

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but It would be nice to get more votes on my imagines :) I have like 19,000+ people reading these and only 395 votes....C'mon guys, just click the star :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Harry walked around his room throwing clothes onto the ground angrily. He had checked under his bed, in that pile of dirty clothes by his window, and even in his sock drawers, but he couldn’t find it. He absent mindedly stroked his wrist, frowning when he felt the absence of the bracelet you made him.

“Harry! You were supposed to meet me at the movies an hour ago where – what happened in here?” You stand in Harry’s doorway, frowning at the enormous piles of junk in his room. “What did you do to this place?”

Harry sheepishly smiles at you as he scratches his head. “I was looking for something.”

“It looks like a tornado went through here,” you remark stepping over some of the mess.

"Yeah, sorry for the mess," he shrugs. "I didn’t mean to get everything dirty."

You smile at him and begin to search through his stuff. “Why are your clothes wet?”

"I had workouts in the rain yesterday," he responds as he sorts through the items in his closet.

"Really?" You ask tossing a pair of pants to the side. "It usually doesn’t rain"

He laughs loudly. “My luck has been pretty bad this week,” he pauses to look at you as you move to search underneath his bed, “I’m glad you drove here this weekend, though.”

"Yeah me too." You sit down by his bed watching him throw his stuff across the room. "What are we looking for?"

"The bracelet you gave me for Christmas; I put it down somewhere, and I can’t find it," he frowns. "Man, I really liked that bracelet!" Harrt collapses on the ground burying his face in his hands. "That was my lucky bracelet, (Y/N)! What am I going to do without it?"

You crawl over to him offering a small smile. “I can always make you another one; it isn’t that important.”

"Yes it is," he mumbles not bothering to raise his head. "It was the first you got me, and I lost it!”

"Harry", you wrap your arms around him. "I’ll make you another one."

"You don’t understand, (Y/N)! Everything has been going wrong this week. I haven’t been able to learn my lines for comercials, my pitch has been off, and I’m losing everything!"

You look around the room before diving into a pile of clothes by his nightstand. You dig around in a couple of his pants pockets before pulling out a small bracelet with the words I love you inscribed on it.

"Harry," you call crawling over to him. "Look what I found!"

He lifted his head frowning at you. His eyes traveled up and down your body before landing on the bracelet you held in your hand.

"Holy shit!" He grabbed the bracelet eagerly fastening it on his wrist. "How the hell did you find it?"

"It was In your pants pocket", you replied

"Your the best (Y/N), Harry said while picking you up and spinning you around *GIF*