They grow up so fast

I'm almost at 7,000 reads you guys :) Also this Imagine is dedicated to andi_harry, thanks for liking my imagines andi_harry :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

You were quietly reading next to Harry, who was watching TV, when your two little kids ran in the room wearing little mini leather jackets and Doc Martens. “Mommy, daddy,” your 5 year old daughter Darcy squealed, her four year old brother Edward following close behind.

“What’s going on,” you smiled, giggling at how big the jackets and boots were on them.

“We have a show for you,” Edward cheered, grabbing your hand. Darcy grabbed Harry’s hand, and they both dragged you into the kitchen.

“Aww,” was all you and Harry could say, when you saw their cute makeshift stage. The sat you down, then eagerly headed behind their curtains.

“Now presenting mini directions," (A/N: Get it? One Direction, Mini (many) directions. No? Ok) Darcy announced, then the curtains opened. Edward had a guitar and Darcy was singing. You were amazed at how talented your kids were. You smiled when, you noticed Harry’s face light up as they sang and played all of One Directions songs that they knew by hard. 

When they were done, you gave them a standing ovation. *GIF* You both pulled them into a huge hug. “That was amazing,” you cheered, high fiving the kids. You giggled, when you noticed Harry tearing up.

“Are you crying,” you asked, curiously eyeing him.

“It’s just so beautiful,” he cried, pulling the kids into another hug.

“We didn’t mean to make daddy cry,” Edward frowned, hugging Harry tighter.

“They are tears of joy, sweetie,” you smiled, trying to comfort him.

“It’s just,” Harry sobbed, earning himself an eyeroll. “My little directioners are growing up! They grow up so fast!”