Stealing Your Candy

“Harry,” you yell angrily clutching the empty bags of your favorite candy. You hear loud footsteps, then Harry appears in front of you panting.

“What,” he pants from rushing down the stairs so fast. “Are you dying?” His expression changes when he notices the empty candy wrappers and the angry look you were giving him.

“You ate my candy,” you attack tossing the empty papers at him. “How could you?”

He stared at you confusion spreading across his face, then he begins laughing at you. “This isn’t funny,” you snap turning away from him. “You know they are my favorite.” 

Harry stops laughing when he sees the hurt on your face. He holds out his arms trying to pull you into a hug. “Baby I’m sorry,” he smiles unable to get over the silliness of the situation. 

You give into his hug and let him pull you close. “I’m mad at you,” you pout still not meeting his gaze.

“Don’t be mad,” he smiles. You watch as he fiddles with something behind the counter. “I bought more.” Your eyes light up as he pulls out another bag of your favorite candy.

You snatch the candy from him and awkardly run off, *GIF* leaving Harry standing there confused. “You’re welcome,” he called out laughing at how fat you were acting.