Nobody's Business

Harry’s POV

I held (Y/N)’s hand helping her out the car, when we were attacked by the paparazzi. They kept bombarding us with questions. “Harry! Can we get a picture with the two of you? I thought you two had broken up? What do you have to say about all the people against your relationship? How about the fans?” 

I tried my best to keep my head low and pull (Y/N) safely into the building. Once we were inside, I nodded to my mans at the door and he shut the door behind us. We headed up to my penthouse apartment to wait out the paparazzi.

“Will they ever leave us alone?” I asked, eyeing them from the balcony. “Are they gonna wait out there forever?”

I soften slightly, when I felt (Y/N) wrap her arms around my back, hugging me. “Come on Harry,” she said, and I could feel her smiling. “From up here they look like little tiny ants.”

“That’s what they are,” I grumbled. “And if I could I would squash them all.” I laughed at the thought, earning myself a glare and a hit from (Y/N).

“You know they are just doing their job,” She replied, moving so that she was looking over the balcony next to me. “You know trying to make a living like you are?”

“Yeah, but-,” I began, but I really didn’t know how to reply to that. “I just wish they would realize that it is none of their damn business. It's so rude to do that" *GIF*

“I know,” she sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. “But we’re celebrities. Paparazzi is something we have to deal with.”

“I just want to go out with my girl without the comments from the paparazzi or the fans. Just me and my baby,” I sighed. “I love you, (Y/N). You’ll always be my girl, no matter what lies they make up. Your special. I wouldn’t ruin that.”

“I know,” she smiled. “That’s why I love you. You don’t care what they think. You put our love first.”

“Cause it’s nobody’s business, but ours,” I grumbled, eyeing the paparazzi below us. 

“Then tell them that,” she said, a grin forming on her face.

“What?” I asked, curiously eyeing her.

“Tell. Them. How. You. Feel,” she replied, simply. “Sing it to the world. Just shout it!!!!”

I eyed her skeptically, but her eagerness urged me on. “WHO I GO OUT WITH IS NOBODY’S FUCKING BUSINESS!” I screamed, earning stares from the paparazzi below. 

(Y/N) quickly grabbed my arm pulling me down, so that we were out of view from the paparazzi. “I can’t believe you just did that,” she giggled, playfully smacking me in the chest.

“You told me to,” I reminded her.

“I didn’t think you would actually do it,” she laughed harder, rocking so that she fell on me. She glanced up at me softly tracing my jawline trying to stifle her giggles. 

“I love you, you silly boy,” she whispered. I leaned down closing the space between us letting my lips graze hers. 

“I love you too,” I smirked. “Now come on! It’s movie night!”