Costume Shopping

Ughhh, my Spring Break is officially over. Thanks to School -.- who invented school anyway??? I would like to have a talk with them >:(

____________________________________________________________________________

It was close to Halloween, and you and Harry got invited to a costume party. The day before the party you and Harry hit the costume store to pick the perfect costume. 

“We should be Batman and Robin,” you say to Harry as you hold up the sexy robin costume. 

Harry just dismisses the whole short skirt Robin costume, and pulls out some khaki pants. “We should go as Taco bell workers.”

“Khaki pants. Really Harry. How about I pick a few, and you pick a few. Then we try them on and then choose.”

“Alright.”
__

“Harry, Are you ready,” you call buttoning the last button on your costume.

“Yea,” he answers stepping out of the dressing room. 

You step out in a sexy cop costume complete with handcuffs that you twirled around on your finger. You look at Harry, and he is dressed as a taco. You don’t even say anything you just turn him back around and push him back into the dressing room.

After trying on costume after costume, you were tired. You slip you leg into the the last costume and zip it up. You step out of the dressing room in a skin tight cat woman costume. *GIF*Harry’s jaw immediately drops. 

“I give up Harry,” you say exasperated with him and his stupid taco costumes. 

He walks up to you and wraps his arm around your waist. He pulls you into a deep and passionate kiss. “Aww, but this was my favorite,” he says grinning at you. “I have to say it was close though. I almost went with the sexy cop. Those handcuff…damn.”

You look at him in confusion as he winks at you. He just looks at you biting his lips. “Alright Mr. funny guy. Let’s see how fast you can take it off,” you say leading Harry into your dressing room.