Clothes shopping

Your POV

“Harry slow down,” I giggled, struggling to keep up with Harry’s pace. “You know I can only waddle so fast.”

He slowed down a bit, but he was still smiling from ear to ear. *GIF* “I’m sorry. I’m just so excited,” He admitted, pulling out a tiny outfit from on of the shelf. “I want my little girl to wear nothing, but the best.”

“But 200 dollars on a onesie is way too much,” I replied, taking the onesie from him and returning it to it’s place on the shelf.

“But—,” He began, but I cut him off.

“But nothing,” I finished, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the store. “Why don’t we try a more practical store.”

He frowned as I dragged him into Gymboree, and began looking through the clothes. “But if we shop here she’s gonna look like all the other babies. I want her to be original. You don’t see Blue Ivy wearing stuff from Gymboree,” He muttered, eyeing the clothing distastefully.

“Harry,” I sang, kissing him on the cheek. “She’ll be fine. She’s a baby. She’ll grow out of it so fast, that it won’t even matter,” I reminded him. “Plus I already let you talk me into getting the bedazzled diapers.”

“Fine,” he grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest. “But her hair better be on point.”