Rain Dance

“Harry, put me down!” You scream between bursts of laughter. Your boyfriend, Harry, twirls in the air a final time before gently setting you down on the grass. The summer rain soaks you to the bone, but as long as you were with your man, you could care less. “You’re so excited to today.”

“I can’t help it. I’m in love!” he yells at the top of his lungs. You laugh at his silliness. “You know what’s best about being in love?” he asks. “The fact that every day I wake up knowing that the most beautiful woman in the world is mine.”

You smile unable to hide your pleasure. *GIF* “You’re so funny,” you say wrapping your arms around his neck. “Are you high?”

“The only thing that I’m high on is your love,” he whispers.

The rain falls down harder, and he looks up at the sky as though he sees something that isn’t there. When he looks back at you, lust and desire fill his eyes. He pulls you in closer so that he can rest his forehead against yours.

“I’ve always wanted a kiss in the rain,”  you murmur quietly.

He smiles before gently kissing you on the lips. Your eyes flutter closed enjoying the way his muscular arms fell around your waist. Right now, it didn’t matter that you were in the rain soaking wet, all that mattered was that you were kissing the love of your life.