Say Stop

Harry’s POV

I lay in bed, my eyes focused on the ceiling and my lips wrapped around a blunt as (Y/N)’s lips worked magic on my dick. It was damn near four in the morning, and I knew that I shouldn’t still be in this damn hotel room with her. In fact, I wasn’t even supposed to come up here.

I was supposed to have dropped her off at the door, but then she  started kissing me on my neck and shit. Then I decided I was going to leave her at the elevator, but that was when she started to push her hands down my pants. So I was going to just drop her off at her hotel room, but damn, her hand was still working magic.

As (Y/N) kissed her way back to my neck, I grabbed her hips, moving her so that her pussy was resting right on the tip of my dick. There was a part of me whispering to say stop and leave the thirsty chic right there, but damn she was already riding me.

I stood in the shower, washing my face. As I reached for the bottle of soap, the shower door opened, revealing (Y/N)’s naked body. My eyes ran up and down her curves until my gaze finally settled on her face. She smiled, taking a step closer.

“I need you, baby,” she whispered.

Well shit, she ain’t to have tell me twice.

I pinned her body against the wall, my lips hungrily attacking her neck. *GIF* As she let out a low moan, I wrapped her legs around my waist. 

All I wanted to do  was leave, but damn she knew exactly how make me stay longer. And I was gonna fuck her until one of us said stop.