Bound To You

Your POV

I watched Harry’s chest fall rhythmically as he slept. He looked so peaceful, when he slept. He is the first person in awhile that I have opened my heart to. No matter how hard I try to fight it, I’m bound to him and it scares the crap out of me. At first I was unsure I could trust him with something as fragile as my heart, but with time he showed me I could trust him.

I placed my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. His heart was intertwined with mine. One heart. His love bounding me into the very chains I have been so terrified to enter. I’ve finally found my way to love for the first time. 

I’ve been alone for so long I’ve forgot what it’s like to live without the wall I built up. I feel so vulnerable, so helpless to this feeling of love. I keep bracing myself for the day he will leave me, but I hope that day never comes. If he ever left I would suffer. 

The day has come for me to choose. I’ve embraced my fears, and chosen to fall for him. I let myself fall hoping he would catch me. Hoping he wouldn’t let me fall. 

I smiled as Harry moaned in his sleep wrapping his arm around my waist holding me tight. I ran my fingers down his braids enjoying the feeling on my fingertips. I really do love him. He has set me free. Free from my walls of insecurities. 

I snuggled closer to him feeling invincible in his arms. “I love you Harry,” I whispered the drifted off to sleep.