Pictures

I would like to dedicate this imagine to 1D4me2...Thank you for liking my imagines. Much love, xoxo

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Eww I look like a pig in that one,” you said, pointing at the latest picture of you and Harry. 

“But a very cute pig,” he replied. You playfully slapped him in the arm, scrolling through more of the pictures.

“We are such fools. Look at this one,” you giggled, showing Harry a picture of both of you with your tongues out holding up peace signs.

“I like it,” He smiled, taking the phone from you. “It’s so punk rock. I gotta post this.” He quickly posted the picture, tagging you in it.

“Oh look. A new notification,” you gasped, pretending to be surprised. “‘Just me and my baby. #punkrock #Peace #MeAndMyBaby’.”

“You and your many tags,” you smiled, shaking your head at him. You grabbed his phone again and began scrolling again. 

You accidentally scrolled to far, stumbling on a bunch of photos, where you clearly weren’t paying attention. “When did you take these? And these?” you questioned Harry, shaking the phone at him. 

“I couldn’t help it. You look so cute, when you’re not paying attention,” he smirked, wrapping his arms around you.

“Mhmm. I’m deleting these,” you exclaimed. You were about to delete them, but Harry snatched the phone out of your hands.

“Not so fast,” he replied, holding the phone out of your reach. 

“Harry,” you pleaded, climbing on top of him. “Delete them.”

He slipped the phone behind him, then tilted your chin so that you were looking him directly in the eyes. “You are beautiful (Y/N), even when you are caught off guard.”

You slid into Harry’s lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. You leaned in closing the space between the two of you kissing him. While he was distracted, you reached behind him and grabbed the phone. 

Once the phone was safely in your hands, you hopped out of Harry’s lap. “I got it! I got it,” you cheered, waving the phone at Harry.

“Hey,” Harry called, standing up trying to grab the phone from you. You slipped under his arms out of his reach. While he was off guard, you quickly deleted the photos.

“Ha. They’re gone,” You smiled, throwing your arms up in triumph. 

“You you’re going to pay now,” Harry smirked, chasing after you. You squealed trying to get away, but Harry caught you. He wrapped his arms around you waist and began tickling you to death.

“Ahh. Okay, okay. I’m sorry,” you pleaded, laughing so hard you were tearing up.

“That’s what I thought,” Harry laughed, *GIF* letting you go, but while he was distracted you flipped him so that you were on top tickling him.

“But you thought wrong.”