Bump N' Grind

Your POV

Harry’s hands wandered down my body while his lips attacked my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as he dipped a finger inside the waistband of my pants. There was something telling me to stop and that I shouldn’t be doing this with my bestfriend’s boyfriend, but when his fingers began to gently toy with my wetness, all those thoughts melted away.

“(Y/N),” Harry whispered my name. “We should probably stop.”

My fingers latched onto the front of his shirt, as he slid a finger inside of me. “N-no,” I mumbled, “Keep g-going.”

He smirked as if he knew that would be my reaction. He gently lay me down on his bed, already beginning to slide my shorts off of my legs. His lips left a gentle trail of kisses down my body, sending my body into overdrive. Goosebumps rose along my skin as his tongue gently traced a pattern along my stomach.

His teeth pulled my panties down, and before I could comment, his tongue began its assault. He threw my legs over my shoulders, grabbing my thighs for support as he buried his face deeper. *GIF* A moan escaped my lips, and I clawed at the sheets unable to contain my pleasure. My hips moved with his tongue, trying to create more friction.

I could feel myself getting closer to my climax, and I screamed out in frustration when he moved his head away from me. I looked down at him, pouting.

“Why’d you stop?” I asked breathlessly.

“Don’t worry, we'll continue some other time” he said, moving up to my body so that his face was level with mine. My eyes traced over the curve of his lips, and he smiled.

Yeah, he was my friend’s boyfriend, but I didn’t see anything wrong with a little Bump N’ Grind.