I don't like him

So are ya'll gon Kik me or Nah. Ya'll gon follow me on instagram or Nah......No? Okay :(  Well enjoy this imagine anyway. but just in case.............

Kik: xoxo__karla *two underscores*

Insta: _asvpkayy_

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

“So Harry,” (Y/N)’s father, an ex cop, cracked his knuckles as he eyed me. I swallowed nervously, taking a gulp of the water. “Where are you from?”

“Holmes Chapel, Chesire,” I muttered. (Y/N)’s mother froze, her eyebrow raised so high it disappeared behind her bangs. Beside me, (Y/N) offered her family a smile.

“Mmm,” her father frowned. “How old did you say you were?”

“17,” I offered. *A/N just pretend that he is 17 at the moment*

“Where do you work?” her mother asked, sending me a small smile.

Swallowing, I twiddled my thumbs. “I'm a boxer.”

“Well, what school do you go to?”

“Umm,” I looked at her mother, in surprise. “I don’t go to. I dropped out last year.”

After a period of lengthy silence, her father asked, “Are you a virgin?” I choked for a moment, and (Y/N)’s smile slowly disappeared. “Because last night I found an open and half empty box of condoms in her room.”

The two of us remained silent, and she coughed awkwardly. “Sir, I-”

“I don’t want either of you doing anything in my house, OK?” he asked, pointing forcefully at me. “I don’t want her seeing you, hanging out with you, or talking to you. I know about you Harry Styles. My friend, who’s still on the force, was kind enough to inform me about the chop shop you and your buddy, Louis, used to operate.”

“Daddy,” (Y/N) gasped. “Harry’s different now. He changed.”

Her father shook his head. “Don’t lie to me. I know he’s still doing illegal stuff. He was recently arrested for shoplifting, weren’t ya?” When I remained quiet, he frowned. “I want you out of my house and to leave my daughter alone.”

Silently, I stood up, offering a small smile to her parents. Once I thanked them for the meal, I walked out of the house. I made it down the driveway to my motorcycle when (Y/N) came running out. Without saying anything, I held her, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

“Harry,” she mumbled, holding onto the fabric of my leather jacket. “They’ll come around soon enough.”

“No, they won’t,” I responded. “It’ll be Ok, b kitten. I’ll still see you after school tomorrow; they can’t keep me from you forever.”

Smiling, she kissed me, her grip on my jacket tightening. “I love you, Harry.”

*A/N: GIF on the side, I couldn't find a place for it but it goes perfect with the Imagine*